Just the man I was looking for Pt. 2 (Hawksilver)

Pietro's POV

He kissed me. 

He kissed me

I moved from the middle of the training room to the wall, where I haven't moved in about thirty minutes. 

The moment keeps replaying in my mind. 

I flip Clint over. He stares at me for a few seconds before reaching up and kissing me. 

And I froze. I panicked. And now he's gone. 

"Pietro! Pietro!" Wanda. 

She'll know what to do. I stand up and move to the door. "In here," I call. Wanda runs in, her reddish-brown hair flowing behind her. 

"What's wrong?" She asks the moment she looks at me. 

I shrug. 

"I thought the whole point of you asking Clint to train you by yourself was so you could ask him out?" Wanda inhales sharply. "Did he say no? Cus if he said no, just say the word and I'll-" Wanda starts, but I cut her off. 

"No, that's not what happened. The opposite, actually." I smile wryly at my twin, who cocks her head to the side. 

"I'm confused. What happened between you and Clint."

"We were fighting. Training. And I flipped him over. So my head was over his and we kind of just stopped. Then he kissed me."

Wanda laughs. "Yes, Pietro!" But her celebration soon dies down when she realizes I'm not happy either. "What'd you do?" She accuses. 

"I did nothing," I protest. 

"Lies." Wanda pokes a finger at my chest. "Tell me."

"Fine. Nothing. I actually did nothing. He kissed me and I froze. I just froze!" I sit back down, my head in my hands. "What should  do?" 

Wanda sits down in front of me and removes my hands from my face. 

"Go find him. Talk to him." 

"He probably hates me," I complain. 

"No, he doesn't. Well, he might. But explain what happened. Maybe kiss him. That always gets a good reaction," Wanda points out. I smile. 

"Fine." I stand up nervously and brush invisible dirt off my training clothes.  

"Go get him." Wanda gives me two thumbs up, and I nod, before running down the halls, trying to find Clint. 

Clint's POV-- RIGHT AFTER HE KISSED PIETRO

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. 

I shouldn't have done that I shouldn't have done that. 

I push open a door, and run into Nat's room, where's she sitting on her bed, painting her nails blood red. 

"Clint, what's wrong?" Nat looks up and puts her nail polish away. 

"I kissed him, I kissed Pietro." I down next to Nat, on her bed. 

"Shit, Clint, what'd he do?" 

"Nothing. He did nothing. I fucked up." 

"You did not fuck up," Nat says defensively, then thinks for a moment. "You fucked up a little bit. Go talk to Pietro. Clear the air." 

"That's a terrible idea."

"I haven't had a terrible idea... ever." Nat points out, smirking at me. 

"That's definitely not true."

"Oh, but it is." Nat grabs her nail polish and continues to paint her nails. "And you owe me a spa day."

"Is this the time?" I stand up, ready to go talk to Pietro. 

"It's always a good time for spa day." Nat points out. 

I nod and walk out the door. 

"Go get him!" Nat calls. I groan and clasp my shaking hands together. 

Why is this so scary I'm just going to tell him what happened is a mistake. 

Yeah. That's all it was.

Just a mist-

"Fuck!" I fall to the ground, whacking my head against the floor. 

"Oh crap, Clint are you okay?" Pietro kneels down as I slowly sit up. I wince and rub my head.

"Peachy," I reply sarcastically. Pietro winces and helps me towards the wall. 

"Why were you running in the halls?" I ask, massaging my temple. 

"I was.. er... looking for you?" Pietro stammers awkwardly. I blush and look down at my lap. Pietro sits across from me so we're facing each other. 

"Why? Shit, is it because you don't want to train with me anymore? That's fine I understand, I fucked up and-"

"No, actually, because I messed up," Pietro interrupts. I stare at him, shocked.

"How..." I trail off. 

"I asked to train with you privately so I could ask you out," Pietro explains. "But you kissed me, and I froze, but I'm not mad, actually I'm quite pleased." Pietro grins a little, and I break out into a huge smile. 

"Yes," I exclaim. "Yes. I will go out with you!" 

I lean forward and press my lips to Pietro's again. 

But this time...

Pietro kisses back. 

Part 2 as requested!!!!

I hope you liked it, I worked very hard on it. 

question for EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

what media have you been consuming? like what shows are you watching/ books being read etc

I just finished reading the Time Traveler's Wife, which was super good, and before that I read The Good Girl's Guide to Murder, which was just AMAZINGGGGGGGG

and creepy, but still good!

please vote, comment and share!!!

and go check out my other books!!!!

and if you've read spoken from the heart, there is a sequel up, so go check that out!!!!

XOXO Valkyrie