If The Shoe Fits (Stony)

hello!!!!! this was requested by @arigonzo05 so i hope this is good!!

this is a cinderellian au, which i know is cliche, but ive always wanted to do one, so here we go!!!

Age 5 

Tony didn't really remember much about that day. When his mother came home, and said she was sick. She was dying. His birth father was already gone, and his mother had remarried last year. 

He remembered his mother picking him up and setting him on her lap. He remembered her telling him that she wouldn't be around much longer, and that he should always stay true to himself. No matter what anyone says. 

His mother died within the year, leaving Tony with his stepfather, and his two evil step-siblings. 

Age 10

"Don't forgot to clean the stairs, and polish all the silver while we're gone!" Howard ordered, before slamming the door shut. 

Tony let out a breath, and grabbed the mop, and started cleaning the main floor, wishing for someone to come let him out of this place.

***

"Anthony!" Howard opened the door and stomped across the floor. 

"Yes, sir?" Tony asked, bowing his head slightly. 

"Did you do everything I asked?" Howard asked, his two devil spawn loitering in the background. 

"Yes, sir." Tony answered, a little proud. 

"Don't take that tone with me, boy!" Howard ordered, and Tony flinched back, bowing his head further.

"Yes, sir." Tony said meekly, and scowled when Howard's back was turned.

Age 17

"Good news! The prince is hosting a ball, for his 18th birthday tomorrow, and you two are going. One of you is bound to impress him. This is it, children, this is how we make it big!" Howard exclaimed, walking into the dining room, and taking a seat at the head. He passed the envelope to Natasha, who passed it to her twin, Clint. The two immediately started talking, and Tony took the opportunity to grab the invitation. 

"I need a new dress, father, can I get a new dress?" Natasha whined. 

"Of course, dear, whatever you want." Howard said.

"What about me, father? I want a new suit. Something to blow the prince away!" Clint said, waving his arms in the air. 

"We'll go this afternoon, how about? You can get anything you need. Anthony will stay here and prepare supper for when we return." 

Howard spoiled his children with money he was running out of. 

"Can I go?" Tony asked eagerly. This could be his chance, this could be how he got out of here. 

"Ha! A peasant like yourself could never even get a suit to wear, let alone a dance with a prince!" Natasha cackled. 

"It says any available men and women under the age of thirty. Please, sir, may I go?" Tony begged. 

Howard thought for a minute, before lighting up. 

"You must get a suit, and we will not let you ride in our carriage, you must provide your own ride. And you have to complete this list of chores, as well as your daily ones." Howard ordered. He pulls out a list of nearly thirty chores.