so why don't we go somewhere only we know (lokius)

OH MY GOD THIS IS AT 95K IF YALL MANAGE TO PULL THIS OFF I WILL LITERALLY CRY OF HAPPINESS!!! (if you skipped the a/n last chapter a) valid same babe b) if this gets up to 100k by the 21 of august i'll do a q&a and yall can ask me anything you want and i will answer honestly) 

(also congrats im too lazy to find actual quality art, so you get my shitty art instead) 

this is lokius being in love throughout time- enjoy <3

79 CE

Explosions rattled their house. Loki looked around, frantic to find Mobius.

"MOBIUS!" He screamed. They had to go, they had to get out. "MOBIUS!"

Rocks smashed into their house and Loki flinched, sliding under the table.

"Loki? Loki, are you here?" Loki lets out a breath and scrambles up, wrapping his arms around Mobius.

"Mobius! Are you hurt, are you okay? What's going on?" Loki demands, inspecting his partner.

"Loki, I'm fine, I'm fine."

Loki drops his head on Mobius's shoulder. "I was worried."

"I know. But we need to go, right now." Loki nods and the pair grab shoes and head out the door. Loki spares one last look at their house, before following Mobius out the door.

Outside, Loki shields his eyes. Smoke fills the air, and Vesuvias thunders.

"We're not gonna make it." Loki says, tugging on Mobius's arm. "Mobius, we aren't gonna make it out."

"Yes, we are. Come on!"

"Mobius. Mobius!" Tears fill Loki's eyes. "We aren't gonna make it."

"I don't want to die." Mobius says, his voice breaking. "I don't want to lose you."

"You won't, Mobius. I promise. You won't lose me."

Tears fall down Mobius's face and he falls into Loki.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The two of them stand there, not wanting to let each other go, as Pompeii is destroyed around them.

London, 1601

Loki smiles widely, watching as the actors take their places on stage.

"That's my brother!" Loki whispers to the man sitting next to him as his older brother storms on stage. "Playing Hamlet."

"Really?"

"SHH!" A woman behind them hisses and Loki hides a laugh.

"I'm Mobius," Mobius whispers.

"Loki Laufeyson. Pleasure." Loki responds.

"SHH!"

Loki turns in his seat. "Shh!" He hisses back, before facing front. Mobius hides his laughter and Loki smiles softly, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"After this... would you maybe want to go for a pint?" Mobius whispers.

Loki turns to him.

"I would love to."