I've always loved you (Stucky)

This was requested by MarvelGeek3000

This is a Pre-Serum Stucky fanfic, so yeah. Enjoy

Steve's POV

Dear Steve,

Good news! I'm coming home in a few days. 

We can go to that club I was talking about! I know you don't like clubs, but this one is full of dancing, and they support gays. 

It's a gay bar, basically. 

But it should be fun! I know, I can feel you protesting, and I'm not even in Brooklyn. I promise, we'll leave if you're not having fun, kay?

Good. 

I hope you're not getting in too much trouble while I'm gone, I'm not gonna be there to fix it. 

Punk. 

I miss you, and know this. 

I've always loved you, Stevie. 

Love, Bucky

I wipe away tears, and shove the letter back into the envelope it came in. I look back at the other letter in the envelope. 

It reads:

The secretary of war asks that I assure you of his deep sympathy in the loss of Sergeant James Barnes. Report received states that he was killed the seventh of July 1942 in Germany. The letter enclosed was the last words written by Sergeant Barnes. 

I let out a sob, and the tears drip down my face. 

Bucky. 

He's dead. 

I'm never going to see him again. 

My best friend, my boyfriend, my love. 

He's gone. 

His last words fly through my brain. 

I've always loved you

I'm very sorry.

Kinda. 

Actually, yes I'm very sorry. That was sad. 

Fun fact: Did you know that swearing is actually a sign of intelligence? 

Yeah, there's a whole study on it. It's on Science Alert, you can look it up. 

It's super interesting!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

Please check out my multifandom oneshots, and my stony fanfiction book!!!!!

Also, my superwholock book. 

That's all!!

Have an amazing weekend!!!!

XOXO Valkyrie