Chapter 3

Yesterday was amazing I had my first good day. When I got home my adopted father wasn't home. So I did some homework, made food, and went to take a shower. As soon as I walk out.

"Skye!" The Devil calls me. I walk to the living room.

"Y-Yes?" I said he looked at me."Come sit with me." He says I slowly sit by him. He pulls me close "We are moving to a new place. A new town, a new state where only I know where you would be. Start packing." He says

"I don't want to go." I said it comes out before I could stop it. He slaps me.

"I don't care you dumb bitch start packing only things you need!" He yells.

"When are we leaving?" I asked."This weekend." he says.

"I-I don't want to leave." I said he looks angry now.

"I don't care!" He yells and punches me in my gut. Why can't I just shut up? "We are fucking leaving that's enough shut up." He says I get up and walk to my room and start packing.
~
I woke up to my adopted father being gone again. I don't want to change it up again, too risky. I changed into my regular dirty clothes then, walk to school. I feel someone hold my waist making me bite back the pain. When I feel soft tingles I relax he moves his arms.

"Shit are you ok I'm sorry." He says I nod. He stares at me for a few, I begin walking. I don't want to leave him but if he wasn't here. I would ask to leave and would be happy with the decision. No one would care or barely even notice. I reach the library and he opens the door. His hand gently touches my cheek he growled "Who did this to you?" He asks his eyes turning darker.

"Did what?" I ask. His eyes turn to normal but filled with pain and rejection.

"I know." He says grabbing my hands.

"Know what?" I asked he looks into my eyes.

"The fucking bastard hurts you." He says softly.

"W-who what are you talking about?" I asked moving my hands from his.

"Your father I believe he abuses you doesn't he." He says I say nothing how does he know "He's the one that makes it hurt when I touch you isn't he." Ryker says and clenched his fist. I drop to the ground and start crying. He comes to my level and tries to hug me. I just move he looks hurt now he runs his hand through his hair.

"How?" I asked he looks at me but says nothing. "How Ryker!" I yell

"I saw. I followed you home and I saw." He says I cry harder and run to the girls bathroom. I see Britt and Arianna they smile.

"Awww are you gonna go tell Ryker I'm hurt." Brit says I cry harder. "Oh no has he dropped you already." She says Arinna grabs me and walks out. I don't have the energy to fight back. I feel as if someone smashed my heart a million pieces.

"Oh no." Arianna says I look up to see Ryker his body against Gabriela's. She can't move if he doesn't. Her hands around his neck kissing him. I rush out of the school and run down the street.

~
I end up somewhere I walk into the woods. Exploring I hear a branch crack I turn.

Ryker P.O.V
I threw her to the ground.

"We can be together now." She says happily. "Why are you so mad?" She says.

"She thinks I like you now she will never talk to me again. What the fuck is wrong with you. I don't want a slut like you bother me again I won't hesitate to kill you." I growl she shivers and nods. I walk out of school I feel her pain. I won't be able to talk to her for today I go to my pack and start working.

Skye P.O.V
"So are u hungry or thirsty" She asked so I met this lady Rosana but I can call her Rose. I told her about Ryker I ended up crying. She hugged me and ask me if I wanted to go home. I told her about my adopted father, my bullies and my whole life story. She told me get in the car for some reason I trusted her. Or maybe I needed to get all my drama out. She drove through the woods. Somehow we got to a huge house more like mansion. As I was having the home she asked the question again.

"No I'm ok, do you live alone?" I asked.

"No...I live with my family. A pretty big family." She's said oh no people "No one will bother you." She says I nod trusting her. We get out of the car.

"Why are you guys house in the middle of the woods?" I ask slowly."Why isn't yours in the middle of the woods." She says I smile. She smiles back. We walk in kitchen through a back door. A man hugs Rose he looks a bit like Ryker. Maybe I'm just imagining it. He ask her where has she been they talk. I look around the kitchen

"This is Skye, and Skye this is my husband." She says taking me out of my thoughts. He stares at me before hugging me.

"Hi..." I say and he smiles.

"I don't think he will like you bringing an outsider epically at this time Rose." He says with an arm around me. Ryker comes in with shorts on only I blush. Wait Ryker ?!!

"So you guys talking about me?" he says his back to us, getting something from the refrigerator. Oh gosh he's hot."Your mother has something to tell you" Rose's husband says says.

"Yes mother." he says bending down. My blush deepens and I look down and she lifts my head. "I found a girl, I don't think she's a threat." She says. He turns and freezes.

"Found her where?" He ask looking into my eyes "She was wandering around." She says he just stares at me.

"Can I speak with her alone?" He asked."Y-" Rose starts. I glare at her she ask with her eyes is it him I nod.

"She doesn't want to talk." she says.

"She can stay." He says.

"Maybe I can take her." Roes says I sigh in relief."No she stays here." He says. Rose and her husband look at each other."But-" She starts.

"No buts she stays here that's final." He says, his voice filled with authority."Fine." She says and takes my arm walking out.

"Where-" He starts."Out." She says simply. She hugs me I hug her.

"I'll sneak out." I tell her.

"He won't let you we have security too" She says.

"So where are we going?" I asked."To a friend of mine house. Till it's late then I have to take you back." She says I nod."

"So that's your son?" I asked. She nods with a smile.

"So that's your boyfriend?" She asked I blushed.

"No of course not." I said.

"Don't think I didn't see you staring at him like a piece of meat." She says. I cover my face she laughs."I just looked nothing more." I mumbled she says fine.
~
We went to her friends. She was nice and all. We stayed till around 10:30 than we had to go back. Rose took me to my room and said she will come back tomorrow. I couldn't sleep. It was a huge bed and a really nice room. Way better than mine. I'm not use to having all of this. There's a closet it's empty though and a bathroom to. I gave up on sleep and walk out my room door to see the one in front of mine.

I don't know why but I wanted to open it. There was silence on the other end. I knocked nothing so it must be empty. I open the door and see a huge room. With flat screen tv, dark red walls, soft black carpet. There were 3 other doors. A king bed in the middle of the room. With black and red sheets a couch to the side which was black. I decided to explore the first door opened to the bathroom. The next to a small closet. And the last one a walk in closet that was big. With guy clothes in it.

The room looked really comfortable and homey. Making me sleepy maybe this room did belong to someone, I should go. I start walking out but turn back to the bed. It look comfortable I'll only stay a few minutes. I climb into the bed it smelled really good. I started falling asleep
-------------
Wrote this while falling asleep 😴😴 so sorry if there's typos

Vote

Comment

Share