Chapter 12

When I had gotten out the shower there was sweats on the bed. we went to go see the "Magic users" now I'm stuffing my face with Burger King.

"Have you and Ryker mated yet" he asked.

"Mated?" I asked wiping my hands on a paper and start drinking my sprite.

"Ya like had sex" he says I choke.

"No we haven't and if we did why does it matter" I question.

"Did- what do you know about your boyfriends secrets" he asked.

"No he likes to drink while pooping?" I said.

"Eww I ment like secret secrets" he says.

"No" I said "why" I asked.

"When's your birthday" he asked.

"It was like last week I think"I said.

"So do you like your boyfriend " he asked going back to eating.

"I don't consider him my boyfriend boyfriend " I said.

"Why not you do live with him he cares for you" he says.

"I don't know he has asked me and we been on a picnic he watches over me. But doesn't seem like a boyfriend"I said awkwardly.

"Aww you want your prince to ask you his forever princess get married have kids and live happily ever after that's dumb." He says in a bored tone.

"What ever watch when you like a girl. You will be all over her. Then I'll say awww you want to be noticed" I said he shrugs.

"Girls aren't my interest right now" he says.

"Sure" I said as the doorbell rings he looks toward the door.

"Go to Ryker right now" he whispers. As they bang on the door.

"What" I said in the same. Whispering tone

"Now Skye" he says glaring at me.

"Notify me please" I said grabbing my phone and teleporting to Ryker. Who was yelling at someone.

"Calm down Alpha please we need orders" Bryan says and Ryker was about to punch him sadly. I actually like Bryan's face.

"Fighting isn't gonna solve your problems"I said and they all turn to me. I wave

"Skye" Ryker says in a relief voice. He looks horrible still good tho I end up hugging him.

"You look like shit Ryker" I mumble in his chest. He hugs me back as the guys laugh. He then starts to tell them stuff that I ignore his words. I end up being carried to his room and I just think about Ryan and if he's ok.

"I miss you so much I thought you hated me" he says laying me on the bed.

"You smell" I laughed he smiles. Rose comes in

"Skye" she says pulling me into a hug. I hug her back.

"Hi Rose" I said.

"I'm gonna go shower" Ryker says  I nod glancing at him he really looks a mess. Rose and I talk for a bit. She excuses herself to go check on her husband. I decided to go in the bathroom and wait for Ryker. Sitting on the sink counter he steps out with a sigh. I glacé  before looking away then back again. He has a towel on hanging off of his waist he's so perfect.

"Stop being a stalker Skye" he says walking over to me.

"I wasn't" I blushed.

"Sure"he says pulling out a razor and shaving cream. I watching him put it on before he attacked me with a kiss. I pushed him off and whipped the shaving cream off my face and put it back on his. He playfully glares.

"Im sorry Ryker I don't want to play with shaving cream" I said  he nods then goes to shaving. After he done he washes his face then walks out. I follow and sit on the bed while he goes in the closet. "where is Ryan" he asked stepping out the closet with jeans on.

"I don't know" I said looking at my hands.

"He left you alone?!!" He yells.

"He told me to come here for protection" I said.

"So you didn't come to visit me" he says looking at the dresser.

"Of course not I'm the problem the reason why you're stressed" I said.

"I just can't give you enough attention and care right now. Because of the move and you might lose interest in me." He says. I walk out the room and go to the kitchen. He's right I might lose interest but I never will I never can because he means a lot to me. I heard a loud band from up stairs I see Ryker with his pitch black eyes. Staring at some guy there's a broken flower stand to the side.

"Ryker stop" I try he doesn't listen. I stand in front of him and slap him. His head moves to the side then back on the guy wow. "what did you do" I asked he just stood there in fear. I sigh I try kissing him he doesn't respond I tiptoe and kiss him again he kisses back.

"Hi" he says pulling away and wrapping his arms around me.

"Your very bipolar Ryker you were gonna kill him" I said.

"What ? Kill who?" He says confused he looks away from me and I the guy. "him?" He asked confused.

"Yes him" I said in a duh.

"I don't.... Wait he was watching you" he growled.

"I'm sorry alpha I didn't know" the guy says.

"Um it's fine if he watches I mean he can touch me" I said. Ryker glances down at me "I'm kind of hungry to" I said softly. He kisses my head and picks me up.

"What do you want to eat" he asked walking down the stairs.
_____________________
I'll update double it should be up by now
If you're reading this authors note your a beautiful person this book and all the books I make are pretty much not gonna be like all the other books you've read I like my stuff to be different so it stands out if you like the book I greatly appreciate you and if you don't I'm sorry for that but thank you from reading

Vote
Comment
Share