Chapter 39

(Read A/N at the bottom or the end)

For the rest of week I wasn't even allowed off the damn floor. The only way to get up here is with the elevator. So it wasn't like I can sneak down the stairs. Plus he put guards by at the bottom of the elevator and in front of my door. Ryan says I should teleport with a baby in me, and that it could mess up the developing process. Which means I was completely stuck on the floor. Rain was kind enough to give me messages about what was going on in the cells and she keep me company since Ryker was either working or training. The door opens and Ryker comes in.

"Are you hungry?" He asked I ignore him and watch tv. It not fair he gets to go and do whatever while I'm stuck up here, because of him. "You were just talking to me yesterday." He sighs coming towards me. He was sweaty. "Do you want to take a shower with me?" He asked pecking my lips.

"No, leave me alone." I said.

"Fine." He says. "I will tell chef to not cook for you." He says I shug.

"You're starving your own child and mate. That has nothing to do with me." I mumble but I know he heard me. He turns on the shower before walking back in the room.

"I'm kinda in the mood for steak." He says. I nod agreeing to get some. He goes to take a shower and I sit and watch tv. No one could even tell I was pregnant. I literally look and act the same way, maybe a bit more moody. But that's Ryker's fault.

"Hey Skye." Rain says getting into bed. "Are you ok?" She asked. I nod.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Your sad. I can feel your sadness." She pouts.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Stress isn't good for my niece or nephew." She states. I glare.

"What did you do all day?" I asked.

"I hanged with Ryan he let me have ice cream after breakfast saying it was ok because he was watching me and then we watched tv and played some video games. Then he fed me again which was a few minutes ago. We had burgers and fries." She says. "Oh ya can I pretty please have a phone?" She asked.

"Ask Ryker." I said as the shower turns off.

"Ryker." Rain says about to go to the bathroom. I grab her.

"He might be naked." I tell her. She sighs and nods. Ryker comes out with a towel around his waist. Rain stares at him. I roll my eyes.

"Rain stop drooling over his sexy I am." He says going into the closest.

"I wasn't drooling." She says and waits for him to come out. He was fully clothed. "Ryker." She says.

"Rain." He replys.

"Can I have a phone please?" She asked.

"No." He says. I know he was kidding but Rain doesn't notice.

"What?!?! Why not?? I'm always nice to you. Skye your mate is being unfair." Rain yells. Ryker smirks.

"Tell me I'm a sexy alpha and I'll let you have a phone." He reasons.

"I want the one you and Skye have." She says. I don't even know where my phone is.

"Every time you greet me for the whole weekend you have to say it. By Monday morning you will have a phone." He explained. She thought it over.

"Deal." She says and hugs him he hugs her back. "Thank you, sexy alpha" She yells. I don't think he thought this through well. Rain left and Ryker got into bed. He kissed all over my face.

"I'm sorry please talk to me." He pleads. I ignore. He sighs and leaves. Soon he was back with the chef. My growls lightly at the sight of food. Chef give me a plate I thank him and he smiled nodding. Once he was dismissed Ryker cleared his throat. "Kiss me then you can eat." He says sitting next to me. I kissed him and he kisses back. He tries to deepen the kiss but I pull away. I start eating and Ryker kisses my neck trying to get my attention. Key word trying. Who knew it was so easy to ignore your mate. While I eat Ryker kisses all over me.

"Stop." I growel. He chuckles.

"Stop ignoring me." He says. I glare before I continue eating."Skye my love, I'm sorry I'm just protecting you." He explains.

"Protecting me by keeping me in all day? The baby needs exercise." I glare. He sighs and starts to eat.

"I have to be gone early tomorrow." He says after I'm done.

"Ok." I said. Someone comes and takes to dirty dishes.

"Come Skye." He whispers. I look over to him. He just stares at me. I move closer to him. He wraps his arms around me. "Sleep." He says kissing my head. I fall asleep easily.
_______
Lol idk what to say. It's kinda short but I did something. Since we are in the month of August and the Watty's dead line is August 31 I'll try my complete best to update as much as I can to get higher in the rankings and hopefully win something. I'm really glad that more and more people are reading my book it makes me super glad that my book is getting recognition. I think I will update this book every time I get 10 votes on a new chapter. It seems fair.

Most of you probably aren't reading this.... But to those who are I Love You!! And if some people can give me some good werewolf books to read that you have read because I can't find a book that grabs my attention. Please comment or PM me the book title I'll most likely will read it.

***Progress***
Read: 73.1k
Vote: 2.58k
Comments: 181
Rank in Watty's (so far): #135

This was a long A/N my bad.... Xoxo