Chapter 33

Someone knocked on the door. I snuggled into Ryker and he tighten his grip on me. The knocking continued.

"Ryker." I said.

"Hm." He answered.

"There is someone at the door." I said running my hand through his hair. The person knocked again but louder.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"I don't know. Go answer it." I said.

"I'm comfortable like this." He says.

"I'll get it then." I said.

"No." He says.

"Ryker we have to get the door." I said.

"Maybe they went away the haven't knocked again." He says. The person bangs on the door and Ryker gets up and goes to answer.

"Your mother requests you." A lady says before running away.

"Come on Skye's." He says.

"Carry me." I said. He sighs and picks me up. I kiss his neck lightly. He shivers slightly. I smile and continue up his neck as we get in the elevator. I nibble on his ear lobe he groans. I kiss his lips softly and grip his hair. The elevator dings.I slip out of his arms letting his hair go and stand next to him. His eyes were slightly darker staring at me. I wink at him he tries to grab me but I move and walk out the elevator.

Rose was panicking I think. She was talking to people and breathing hard.

"Rose." I call. She looks up around before seeing me. She comes to me and hugs me before glaring at Ryker who was staring at me with hungry eyes.

"Riley is here let me see her." Rose says. Ryker snaps out of his daze and to his mother.

"Who told you that?" Ryan growls.

"I went to the cells to feed them like I usually do iPod Friday's, and the guards said I wasn't allowed. So asked why and they said a new person has arrived called Riley and no one is allowed but the beta and alpha. I went to Bryan and asked him to let me in he said he couldn't. I got a few answers out of him." Rose states. I laugh.

"She's dangerous."Ryker says.

"She's my daughter." Rose says.

"Ok just know that Skye name is Amanda." Ryker says. I slip away unnoticed and go to the cells.

"Only alpha..." The guys says. I growel.

"Let me in or I'll let myself in." I said. They stand there place. I kick one in his crotch and he groans. The other tries to get me. "If you even lay a finger on me I'll tell Ryker. And Ryker doesn't like when people touch what belongs to him." I said. He steps out the way and I walk in masking my sent. I smile and walk towards Riley's cell to see her asleep. I turn and walk to the security room. I sit there and watch the camera from outside. Ryker and Rose paper.

"What do you mean she got in." Ryker growers at the guard. The guard explains everything expect the threatening part. He just said she started to give me the evil eye and I let her though. I don't even have and evil eye. Ryker walks in going to Riley's cell. I follow him through the cameras. He opens the cell and Rose hugs her daughter awkwardly.

Ryker watches. I play on an empty tv the day before. I watch it shaking my head. Then I skip forward. Looks like Ryker was torching all day. I quickly put the tape back once I see Ryker coming towards this room. He seemed to disappear then all the things glitched before going back to normal. I felt someone's arms start rubbing my shoulders. The door closes and locks. With the sparks I know it's Ryker. He lifts me and sits me on the table.