Chapter 22

Slightly dirty scene in here read A/N

I woke up to see a girl staring at me. With blonde hair and blue at the ends. She blinked with perfect grayish eyes.

"Hi I'm Amber from the midnight blood pact. I'm looking for your Alpha." She says. "Umm why are you in his room. Wait none of my business. Anyway my Alpha needs to speak with him and he isn't in his office." She says. I stared at her.

"Sorry what" I asked. She stares at me.

"Where... Is ... Ryker." she asked slowly. I glare.

"I....don't....know." I said. s

She nods and walks out. I drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom. So I can go find Ryker.

-

I slowly walk towards the end of the territory. I scan everything. There is a faint smell of Ryker. I decide to run with my vampire speed. I soon hear a howl. Following it to see a Ryker in his wolf form. He sniffs around as I climb up a tree. He lets out a growl and looks at the trees. I hide behind some leaves. He looks towards the other trees. I sneak behind him before I can attack he turns to me. I run after a few minutes I don't hear his feet behind me anymore  I look around nothing. I decided to rest for a bit as I get tackled on the ground. Ryker shifts I look away after a few seconds. I feel his arms around my waist from behind.

"You have some visitors." I said. He groans

"I know but I want to be with my mate." He says kissing my neck.

"Why not have both" I say. He swiftly picks me up. Then starts walking back to the house.

"Because I don't want to bore you." He says. I can see a stubble on his face. I trace the outline.

"I won't be bored." I said. "Why won't it be a brunch meeting." I said.

"Ok but it has to be in my office." He says.

"Ok." I said as we walk through the back door. He runs up the stairs with me in his arms. I laugh he smiles and puts me down. He opens the door I go in he follows ,and locks it. I go in the bathroom and pull sticks and stuff out of hair. Then brush it out. Ryker goes into the shower. I watch him and all his naked glory. He looks at me through the mirror and winks. I blush and he goes in the shower. I go and lay on the bed. I start reading. The cover says. "The Game Of History." It's really a book in some other language. About history of every creature. All their weakness and strengths. I'm about halfway done Ryker comes out.

"Ready to go." He asked pulling a shirt over his head.

"Yes." I said and started my way to Ryker's office with him close behind.

"Death said he might steal you later tonight." He says.

"When did he say this." I asked.

"While I was out for a run." He says.

"Ok." I said holding his arm. He holds my hand instead. We walks in to see Amber and two other guys. Ryker sits at the head of the table and on the other end is some other guy. On the left is Amber and the other guy. Someone opens the door with cart. They place the food and drinks in front of each person.

"Thank you you're dismissed." Ryker says. Ryker picks me up and sets me on his lap. Amber glares. "What is it that you want Michael." Ryker says his face going blank. With no emotion as Michael eats a strip of bacon.

"We have a small rogue problem. And since we're friends. wondering if you may help." He says.

"So a powerful pack like yours, can't handle some rogues." Ryker says. I glance at Amber who is pretty much done with her food. The guy didn't even touch his. He was just staring at me.

"There not regular rouges. They can't be, they have taken half of my packs warriors. And more than half of my trackers." He says. His voice raised a bit. My head turn to him. Ryker is was about to yell back. I shift a little earning a satisfying poke.

"There really strong to. I bet even Alpha Ryker can get them." Amber says. After a moment of silence. Ryker hands are trying to keep me still.

"I'll think about it. We can have this later. Feel free to stay here." He said his voice deeper. I instantly got turned on. I try to move myself from his lap but he held me tighter. Once they left Ryker attacked me with a lustful kiss. I pulled away.

"Ryker." I said. Pulling his shirt over his head, with his help.

"Ya." He said.

"Catch me if you want it." I said. He looked confused. But  I soon dashed out of the room. I hear his footsteps follow. I quickly run into the room and hide in the closet.

*********DITY SCENE!!******

"I can smell you Skye." He says walking in the closet. I soon feel something grab my butt. Before pulling me into a warm chest. I kiss him slowly he kisses back hungrily. I soon find us on the bed. He starts kissing down my jawline and I moan. I wrap my legs around his waist he groans. "Skye stop." He says and kisses me again.

"Mark me." I pled. He kisses the spot where my collarbone and neck met. I tilt my head giving him more access. I moan as he bites down. I dig my nails into his arm he licks and kisses all over the mark. He switches our position so I'm on the top. He shreds my shirt and tosses it on the floor. "Ryker." I said.

"Shh I'll buy a new one." He says wrapping his arms around me. I kiss him before laying on his chest. "All mine." He whispers in my ear rubbing my back. I soon fall into deep sleep.
_____________
So this summer I may or may not update but for sure I'm editing all my books because I never put periods commas or anything which I understand can be confusing plus I type fast and don't check over my spelling if you were wondering if I knew yes I do thank you I'll be editing this summer thank you for noticing that

Have fun happy summer or have a good summer

Comment
Vote
Share