Chapter 31

Ryker P.O.V

I hold Skye tighter as she starts to wake up. She mumbles something before her eyes open. She stares at me.

"You stalker don't stare at me in my sleep." She says trying to get out of my arms.

"Good morning to you too" I said.

"Good morning." She grumbled. "Shouldn't you be at the cells?" She questions relaxing in my arms.

"I wanted to see you wake up before I left." I tell her. She nods.

"I'm up now go away." She says getting out of my grip. I sigh.

"Don't you want to cuddle." I asked her. She just stares at me blankly.

Do I wanna cuddle with him? No?

I read her thoughts.

"Please." I said. She walks out the room. I go take a quick shower and get dressed in some jeans and a shirt. Taking the stairs I see some back members who bow as I walk past. When I get to the kitchen Skye as talking to the nerd again. I believe his name is Mikey. He was drooling over Skye at the dinner. He even had the nerve to talk to her. My mate he actually approached her. Yes I want her to bond with the pack. But I don't like her talking to any male wolf other than Ryan, my father, Bryan and myself. I don't care if they are mated she's mine and we haven't mated fully yet. I walk over to Maria.

"Alpha." She says surprise.

"Maria." I said.

"Breakfast of course." She says. I can feel Skye's eyes on me.

"Toast and grits right with your your usual?" She asked. I nod. "I apologize alpha the bacon isn't ready yet... 5 more minutes." She says. I sigh but nod. I walk out the kitchen and Bryan comes up to me.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah. Is everything set?" I asked.

"Yes I finished it yesterday." He smiles at someone past me. I turn to see Skye smiling back. I try not to growl and take Skye with me upstairs just to make sure we are clear who she belongs to.

"Alpha." Maria bring me out of my thoughts. "Bacon is finished." She says.

"Bryan grab the other plate and the orange juice." I said.

"Dude you shouldn't have." He said.

"Not for you." I said. I stand on the other side of Skye.

"Alpha." Mikey bows. I nod in response.

"Sure you don't want to come with me?" I asked holding her hand. She rolls her eyes and Mikey smiles. I kiss her hand let it fall back into her lap. I kiss her cheek before leaving through the back door. My wolf whimpers. I mind link Ryan telling him to keep an eye on her.

Skye P.O.V

I glare at my hand.

"I'll see you later Luna." Mikey says. I nod. He leaves and soon someone sneaks up behind me.

"Don't touch my Ryan." I said. He still picks me up. "Put me down or I'll tell Ryker." I said. He drops me. I hear a lot of gasp. Soon people surrounded me asking if I was ok or if I needing ice. "I'm fine." I said.

"Mind link alpha." Someone says.

"I said I'm fine. No need to mind link him." I said standing. I walk away from the crowd and into the elevator with Ryan.

"Don't you dare start crying." He growls.

"I'm not gonna cry." I yell at him.

"Oh really? I can already see the tears waiting to fall." He says.

"Well I'm sorry I was dropped on the floor." I said.

"I feel your pain and your emotions remember. You're just sad. It has nothing to do with me dropping you on the floor." He says in a bored tone. I ignore him and wait for the elevator to get to the top. It stops at the 2 floor. Two kids come in. A girl and a boy.

"Luna." They both cheer. I smile awkwardly. Ryan scoffs.

"Hi." I said

"Hi Luna." The boy says.

"Why are you crying?" The girl asked.

"I'm not crying." I said.

"There's a tear on your cheek... Is it the roof leaking?" She says. I wipe it.

"Mommy says when girls cry that means that there hurt and need a hug." The boy says. The girl nods agreeing. They both hug me. The elevator dings.

"Get out brats." Ryan grumbles. They say their goodbyes and leave. Ryan presses our floor button again. We make it up with no interruptions. I go into Ryker and I's room. Ryan follows.

"What is it that you want?" I asked.

"Where do you fly?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Someplace far. It's out of the territory and it has shadows guarding it." I said. He nods in response.

"Don't you wanna go fly to let out stress?" He asked.

"I fight to let out stress." I said.

"Let's go fight in human form no spells or magic." He says. I mubble something and my daggers made of darkness appears.

"What about theses?" I asked.

"No not those either." He says. "Just clean fighting. Use nothing but your body." He says. I nod and let the daggers disappear.

"Where do we fight? It is has to be a clearing unless you want me to smash you into trees." I said.

"I know a place it all depends if you're up for it." He says. I nod. We run down stairs and sneak out the door. "How about front yard?" He says.

"Too much attention." I said.

"Come on I think I know a place." He says. We start running and I hide up in the trees swinging from one to the other. I start getting tired and jump onto Ryan's back. He continued running. He wasn't even in wolf form.

"This is tiring can you mind link the chef for slushies for when we return." I asked. He chuckles.

"I can only mind link Ryker." He says slowing down.

"Well that must suck." I said. He growls. I smile and slip off his back walking next to him.

"Aren't you supposed to be super fast?" He asked.

"Aren't you supposed to teleport?" I asked. He glares. I glare back. I see a spot where there's no trees. Ryan nods reassuring me that's the place. I run to the small clearing. I move a fallen tree log out of the way. I walk around getting to know what I should do. And what my moves should be.

"Ready?" He asked I turned to him and nod. He tries to punch me but I grab his fist and flip him easily. This should be fun.
___________________
I will not put this book on hold. I'll just update once a week.

***Progress***
Reads:46.1k
Votes: 1.56k
Comments: 128

Thanks for reading