Chapter 42

"Are you ok Casey?" I asked. She sits across from me mumbling to herself.

"Y-Yes of course Luna. Do you need anything?" She asked. We were in Ryker's office. I know he probably scaring her.

"What about a lunch break?" I asked. I hear a quiet growl from behind me. I have been studying and talking to Casey for about 3 hours. She seems uncomfortable.

"Umm..." She trails off. But her eyes are screaming yes.

"Ryker were gonna go eat want me to grab you anything?" I asked standing turning to him. He removes his eyes his eyes from Casey to me.

"No." He growls. I roll my eyes and go over to his desk.

"Relax." I said kissing his cheek. He looks over at me. "Take the day off tomorrow after training." I said.

"I have a lot of work." He says.

"I'll help you then." I whisper in his ear.

"Hurry back." He growls.

"Come on Casey." I said walking out of the room and to the elevator.

"Do you know that we were just on the floor with the kitchen?" Casey asked I smile and nod pressing the button.

"I know." I said the elevator soon opens and I walk into the private kitchen.

"Luna." He greets. I smile.

"Can I have a small lunch for my friend." I said.

"W-what ? Am I aloud in here?" Casey asked worried.

"If you're with me of course you are." I answer her siting down.

"Um who is she?" I hear Rain yell.

"This is Casey. She's..." I start expaining

"What is she doing here? Your my sister not her." Rain says. The lights flicker on and off. I look at Rain as she glares at Casey her eyes were black. This can't be good. I tackle her and she falls groaning.

"Are you ok?" I asked lightly.

"Yeah." She says. Her eyes were close and she was panting.

"Let me see." I whispered. She opens her eyes and they were regular. A flash of a lightning bolt passed through. Standing I help her up. Rain hugs me and I hug her back. She never been so touchy or possivie that's Ryker's job. "This is Casey she is helping me study for my test so I can graduate." I explained.

"Sorry. She just doesn't look like good news. Plus you never have lunch with me anymore." Rain says.

"We will have lunch together soon." I tell her.

"Tomorrow?" She asked.

"Tomorrow is Ryker's day." I said pulling her to island.

"Day after that?" She asked.

"Yeah but I also have the test that day in the morning. It shouldn't take long then you and I can have a day." I tell her she nods and goes into the chief's fridge.

"Can I get you anything?" Chief asked Rain.

"No I'm good." Rain says taking out cookies of a bag she got from the fridge.
-
After a lunch we started studying again.

"That's it for today." I said closing the book.

"O-Of course Luna. Bye." She says leaving. I smile and go lock the door and put the stuff away in a bookshelf in Ryker's office.

"Ryker." I said standing in front of his desk.

"Yes." He says looking up at me.

"Let me help you now so you can finish everything." I said.