Chapter 19

"Just try." Death yells.

"No"I yell back. A bolder comes right at me and I run. "Nice try" I yell, as hear something crack. I look around then a tree comes start to fall I run.

"Be aware of your surroundings Skye. Don't lose focus it makes you vulnerable. " Death yells. Five rocks started to fall. And I can hear an animal. It roars and it's coming my way fast. I run in the other direction.

"Death" I yell.

"You won't die." He says.

"How hard are the boulders" I asked.

"They weigh a ton literally." he says.

"How strong am I" I asked.

"I don't know" he says. I hear the boulders fall I look up to see another coming closer. I punch it and it burst. I scream but I can hear the breathing of the animal. I run quickly then climb the tree. It was a cheetah. Where did he get a cheetah. I dash and push a tree. Then come back up my tree. The tree slowly falls the cheetah just climes over it  looking around. I've learned I'm pretty fast. You can nearly see me when I run at my inhuman. So I can tire it out. But I won't kill it I need to trap it some how. "Kill it" Death says.

"No" I said.

"Skye you must kill" he says. I groan I'm not gonna kill it. I would fly but I'm not allowed or Death will just make this harder. I sigh as I move to another tree to get closer. I'm gonna have to hurt it. I run an I pull the two back leg after I hear a crack from each. I let go and it turns and tries to bite me. But I move out the way so he bites air. I give it space as it starts whimpering Or crying. I'm not sure what it's doing I know it's in pain. I sit and stare at it.

"You passed" Death says standing next to the cheetah. "Next time it won't be so easy" he says.

"Why can't we practice flying" I asked.

"I'm not going to let you have no combat skills. You can't use your wings to fly out of everything." He says coming towards me. Ryan comes out of the trees.

"Good job Skye" he says. I smile then I hear the cheetah. I glance at it it's gonna pounce. Once it's in mid air Death raises his hand mumbling something to fast for me to catch.

The cheetah falls and its heartbeat stops .

"you passed already so I don't need it." .Death says. "Time to get back home." He says.

"See ya" I said and teleport into the bathroom. I turn on the water quickly and go through draws and find no pj's. So I take one of Ryker's shirts before going to shower.
-
I sit and turn on the tv, cuddling with Ryker's pillow. I really want snacks. But I don't know where the kitchen is. I hear far away foot steps from down stairs the meeting must be over. I walk out the door the numbers on top of the elevator dings over and over until it reaches 4. The elevator opens. Ryker is smirks seeing me I hug him.

"You smell nice" he says hugging me back. I pull away and hold his hand, pulling him to our room.

"Are you tired" I asked .

"Not really" he says. Closing the door after us. He goes in the closet and then comes out with only boxers. I blush and look away. "You look sexy in my clothes." He says going in the bathroom .

"Are you going to shower" I asked.

"No I smell fine I'll shower tomorrow" he says. I go in the bathroom as well.

"Ryker can we go to the kitchen" I ask. He dries his face.

"Why" He asked.

"I want snacks" I said.

"If I can get a kiss we can go get some." Ge says. I kiss him and he pulls me closer ,then lifts me on the counter I bite on his lip. He pulls away "Skye no" he says. I wrap my arms around his neck he walks out with me in his arms. He's so perfect and I'm so not perfect. His body is perfect. His voice is perfect. His aura is perfect. His personality is perfect. His style is perfect. He's just so perfect while I'm just me. "What do you want to do tomorrow" he says. As we walk in the kitchen.

"I don't know " I said as he sits me on the counter. Then opens a cabinet.

"Chips and cookies." He asked.

"No ice cream and candy" I said. He goes in the freezer. I look around the large kitchen. I see someone hiding. "Ryker" I said looking at the figure. It looks right back at me "Ryker" I yell.

"Yes" he says. I point to thing he goes toward it. It runs under the table.

"Ryker there is a monster under the table." I said pulling my knees to my chest. I can't pick up the smell. Ryker growls at the thing and it pops out. It's a person a really dirty person. It starts to make noise and I then it looks at me.  Ryker slams it into the ground.

"Don't break it" I yell.

"He scared you right. Why not kill him" he says looking at thing. It whimpers.

"It's scared" I said .

"I don't care he's a threat." He says glaring at the thing. I look at it Ryan comes in.

"Skye stop it." He says coming towards me. "I can feel your fear stop." He says .

"Ryker is going to kill it." I said. He looks to where I'm looking.

"What is that." Ryan asked.

"Scared monster." I said.

"Who cares what it is kill it." Ryan says .

"It's a person. Would you like someone to kill you if you were scared and dirty. And was about to be beaten the shit out of, before you even die." I said Ryker looks at me.

"So don't kill it." he says with a smirk.

"Yes don't kill it." I said he chuckles.

"You cursed." he says.

"No I didn't." I said.

"Ya you did." Ryan says I think back on my words and glare at Ryker. Someone enters the kitchen.

"Sorry has he caused you any trouble." A lady says spraying the body with water and scolding him.

"He belongs to you." I asked she nods.

"Keep him away" Ryker yells at the lady. She nods "I would have killed him or even worse he would have hurt Skye" he says. She says sorry I can tell Ryker was gonna yell again.

"Just leave her alone it was an accident. He looks harmless" I said the lady smile at me.

"What's his name" I asked.

"It." she says.

"You named him It"Ryan asked.

"Ya" she says.

"Here I was thinking Skye wasn't the brightest light bulb." Ryan says.

"Says the idiot." I mumble.

"It" I said and he stands. I blush and cover my eyes.

"Sorry he's covered now." She says.

"Hi" I said. To the person he waves and blushes. Then runs towards me. Ryker slams him into the floor .

"No you may not touch My Skye." He says I turn to Ryan. Who is eating my ice cream. "Keep him under control, leave." Ryker demands.

"Keep him under control please. To prevent anything bad happening to him." I said and Ryker repeats. The lady snaps her finger and the guy runs to her.

"Well that was weird." Ryan says leaving with the ice cream.

Ryker gets another ice cream. And the candy and takes my hand. We go to the elevator.

"Tomorrow can we have the tour" I asked.

"Yes." He says. "Would you shower with me." He asked. "Please" he adds .

"No" I said.

"Would you go to the pool with me please." He says I nod. We walk in the room.
_________
1335 words gone to waste this chapter has no meaning
Vote
Comment
Share