Chapter 34

I stood in Ryker's arms and watched Riley hell for her mate to wake up. She tried pulling from the chains to get to him but there both are too far to reach each. She stopped trying and cries before trying again. This is very sad to watch... A guard comes in and gives Stome the shot that makes him unable to use his powers.

Ryker filled me in telling me that the Warriors killed most of the attackers and no one was too badly hurt.

"What did they give him?" Riley yells.

"It's not gonna hurt him it should wake him up soon." I lie like pro. It will hurt actually and doesn't affect the time when he should wake up. A quiet groan is heard and Storme head looks up. He scans his surroundings.

"Riley." He says in relief. She smiles back. "Stop crying I'm here now." He says softly and Ryker tightens his grip around my waist. Ryker clear his throat with them trying to touch each other. They miss but only by a centimeter.

"What is it that you want?" Ryker asked.

"We want to kill you and now we want to kill your little mate too." He says.

"Why?" Ryker asked. He doesn't answer.

We never hurt you once. All we wanted was to keep Riley safe. You are the one who killed one of our members when we did nothing to you. (Skye)

Ryker repeats my words out loud.

"You were gonna take her from me." Stome yells.

"Would you blame us? You killed one of our wolf. One of our pack members. We were scared for the safety of Riley." He says.

"You can't protect her from the one that's supposed to be her protector." Storme states.

"Yes I could. I have big brother powers."Ryker says. Riley smiles. Ryan came in. Ryker kisses my head and let's me go.

Please go I'll be done in an hour. (Ryker)

I sigh and walk out with Ryan. Once the door closes he puts his arm on my shoulders and we walk to the security room. I watch Ryker while Ryan eats and plays cards the the guards the cameras go out then they go back in. The cell Ryker was in. It's empty. I grab Ryan and we teleport to him.

Unknown P.O.V

"I'm sorry you need me to go where?" I asked this death guy.

"Just listen to me. Your will understand once we are there I will explain." He said. I shrug.

"Ok whatever. How do I get there. I don't have a car." I said.

"The wings." He annoyed.

"Are you coming to?" I asked. I seem to feel safe when he's around.

"No I can't but I'll be watching you. All you have to do is find Skye. Pretend you're lost and she's is going to help you." The guy says.

"I won't be pretending." I mumble.

"She should sense you at the border. If they take you captive just say you need to speak to Skye. Don't tell them anything else I don't care who they are, can you do that?" He explained and then asked a question.

"Yeah I can do that." I said.

"Don't disappoint me Rain." He says.

"Ya ya whatever. How do I get there again? " I asked.
_____________

Short ish I know but

who is Rain???
What does she want???
Is she even human ??
Almost to 2K!!!
***Progress***
Reads: 55.1k
Votes: 1.95k
Comments: 139

Do you guys think I should enter this book into the wattys...?

But I guess we'll find out who she is later xoxo