Chapter 10

"Hand me the towel please" I yelled turning off the shower. He sticks the towel in I take it and wrap it around me. He opens the curtains "I could have been naked perv" I mumble stepping out.

"I was kinda hoping you where" he says and starts taking off his clothes. I turn around "go get ready" he says.

~

(Clothes on the side/media)

"No you said you'll come with me" I said.

"I will just not at the same time I'll get to you before him I swear" he says. I sigh and nod he takes my hand. Ryan says he needs to sneak in and forced me to drink that stuff Ryker gave me. He gets in the car I do the same and he drives off.

-

"5 minutes or less ok just go in and hide in the bathroom or something" he says. I glare at him as he kisses my cheek and smiles. "get out"he says. I stick my tongue out and get out. I look at the building it's not to far from the house meaning it's in the woods to. I walk in and the security just nods at me. As I walk in there is so many people here. Talk about close family I look at around to see a table with Ryker, Rose, Rose's husband 'Miley' and a few other people. I looked away this place was pretty nice tables, chandeliers and soft music playing. Some people dancing some talking. I walked around to find the bathroom. Once I did it wasn't empty not at all.

"Awww are you ok" a girl ask hugging me.

"Ya...." I said.

"You look really pretty but no make up just a lip gloss" she pouts I nod slowly.

"She wants to do your make up" another girl says.

"W-why" I asked.

"I'm a makeup artist and just graduated I want all the faces I can get. You would look perfect in mascara and eyeshadow maybe blush to" she says.

"Ok I guess just not to much" I said. She nods and pulls my hair back and pulls out a make out box. Who brings that to a dinner...

-

"All done" she says. I look in the mirror and I smile this girl is actually good. I actually look good "do you like" she asked.

"Of course thank you" I said she squeals.

"We have to go alphas gonna make his speech soon" she says seriously. Then takes my hand leaving all of the other girls behind. I walk with her almost falling in theses hells. We stop once we reach a crowd. She pushes us to the middle. Ryker stands on the stage talking to a few people. I feel someone wrap their arms around me I turn to see Ryan he looks at me.

"What happened to your face" he says. "I could have swore you didn't that hot walking out" he says. I blush and nudge his rip he groans. Miracle the girl who did my make up, laughs I notice it goes dead silent. And I feel everyone's eyes on me. I look up to see Ryker looking right back at me.

"R-Ryan" I said he smirks and kisses my cheek.

"Carry on alpha" he yells in my ear I glare. "You gotta stop staring at him like your life depends on it. Make him pay for what he's done" Ryan whispers. I look down and he sighs "you are a loser kiss me" he says.

"No" I said.

"Make sure he regrets don't ruin the plan" he says. I kiss his cheek but Ryker still has a smirk. And continue on to a speech looking at me whenever he's cracking a joke. I wink at him when Ryan says we're leaving. One second where in a crowd next second we are in the car.

"You gotta teach me how to do that" I said laughing.

"It's black magic I doubt you would use" he says.