Chapter 35

Skye P.O.V

I could help it. Ryker was now shifted and Riley was growling at him. While Stome stood with a smile and watched. I sighed and came behind him not making a sound. The I banged his head into the wall until he he stopped struggling. I dropped him and looked around. Ryan hand Riley passed out as well. I went to Ryker and ran my hand through his fur. He leaned into my touch.

"Skye." Ryan says.

"Put them in different cells both of them should be locked up tight as possible." I said to him. Ryker's wolf licks my face. "Gross." I said wiping it off. He try's to jump on me but I move. "Shift back." I said. The wolf growls. Hmmm what oh what will make this wolf go cray. "Please shift back, Alpha." I said running my hands through his fur. Ryker shifts back growling.

"Say it again." He says.

"Maybe later." I said. He grabs me and roll my eyes.

"Just say the last part." He says.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked.

"You know what I want you to say Skye." He growls. I teleport to our room.

You better be in the room and not running (Ryker)

Of course Alpha (Skye)

You're driving me crazy Skye (Ryker)

Sorry Alpha. Won't happen again (Skye)

Ryker slams the door open then back closed. His eyes were pitch black. I realize how tired I am. The sun is already rising and we haven't slept yet. Ryker seems to notice and his eyes turn back to their normal color. Ryker strips his clothes and so do I. Ryker turns on the tv and I go through his drawers looking for a good shirt.

"There's some good ones in the closet and my t-shirts are at the bottom." He says. I go to the closet and get a shirt that says 'team Ryker'. I jump on the bed and Ryker pulls me closer to him. We watch tv until I fall asleep.
-
I woke up. Ryker wasn't by my side holding me.

Ryker. (Skye)

I'm coming. (Ryker)

I laid there and waited for him. The door opened and Ryker pulled my out of bed hugging me.

"Ryker." I said trying to get out of his grasp. A lady came in with breakfast but she has a lab coat on. Doctor?

"Luna." She says. I nod slowly. Ryker sits on the bed with me on his lap.

"I made sure you breakfast was ready." Ryker says when the lady passes me the food.

"Luna, have you been sleeping ok ?" She asked.

"Yes?" I answered her question with a question.

"You were asleep for two days." Ryker says.

"And you didn't wake me up." I growl.

"You looked tired so I called the pack doctor. She said you were exhausted. So I had to let you wake up on your own." He says

"But it seems you're fine now, just stress yourself too much." She says. I nod. Ryker dismissed her and I eat. He turns on the tv and I lean back into his chest while eating. I finished quickly.

"Let's go to the cells." I said running to the door. Ryker was soon blocking my way.

"No like that." He says. I look down to see me still in Ryker's shirt. I go into the bathroom and Ryker follows. "I kinda need a shower to. May I join." He asked.

"Sure you do. No you may not." I answer him.

"Don't you want to talk to me. I'll wash you and you won't have to do anything." He says. I sigh and start the shower steeping in.