Chapter 41

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I sit up and I hear a chuckle. I open my eyes and close them back because the sun was out and the room was bright.

"I brought you breakfast." Ryker says and I hear curtains close. I open my eyes and let them adjust.

"Good morning." Rain voice says.

"Good morning." I say back as Ryker gives me my food. Pancakes and bacon.

"Is it safe to have sex when there's a baby in you?" Rain asked. Ryker started coughing. I glance over at him as he sets his water down. I try not to laugh at his state.

"Are you ok?" I asked. He nods drinking some more water. I have already gotten use to Rain's weirdness.

"Why would you ask that?" Ryker asked shocked.

"I'm pretty sure the whole pack herd you two." Rain said. I blush lightly and start eating.

"Get out." I mumble. Ryan comes moaning Ryker. "Stop." I said pouting.

"Harder." He moans attempting to sound like me.

"Ryker." I said looking over to him. He chuckles. He thinks this is funny! I get up and realize I'm in one of Ryker's shirts. Ryan continues to make fun of me and I take my food and run out the door to the elevator. It starts closing but I hear the loud laughs of three. I sigh and eat as the elevator goes down. I'm so thinking of sending Rain to school but with all this going on I can't. As soon as it's over I'll send her off the school. Maybe an all girls school just for her rudeness. I plan her trip while walking into the private kitchen.

"Luna." He bows.

"Do you mind if I hang here?" I asked.

"Of course not. Have a seat." He says. I thank him and sit on a stool by the island. "Did you have fun last night?" Chef asked. I looked up to see he was trying not to laugh.

"Not you to!" I yelled. He chuckles. "Was I really that loud?" I asked.

"No alpha told me when he came to get your breakfast." He answers setting some orange juice down in front of me. I roll my eyes feeling violated but also proud he wants to tell everyone.

"Thank you." I said finishing the rest of my food in silence. He nods and I leave going back to the elevator which took a while to get here. Thankfully it was empty I push the 1 button and wait. Hopefully no one will see me. I walk out the elevator to see a few people they greet me not commenting on my attire. I walk into Ryker's office which was unlock and was empty. I go sit in his chair putting my feet up crossing my legs so who ever may walk in won't get a show of anything under this shirt. Laying my head back I close my eyes.

I'm gonna be a mother soon. This baby might be a hybrid. A wolf and a fallen? I wouldn't mind it's a baby. It's my baby that is. I just hope it's healthy and doesn't drain me out. I kinda would like to know if it would be a boy or a girl so I can choose a name already.

"Skye." Ryker voice booms the large office. I ignore him and think of the little person developing inside of me. If it were a boy would he be alpha even if he was hybrid? If it were a girl will she as as powerful as me? Will he or she even get my fallen genes?

Someone flicked my feet. I looked to see Ryker smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you in my office?" He asked.

"Answer my question." I glare.

"Answer mine." He says. I shake my head and he flicks my feet again. I close my eyes. "I have work to do." He tells me. I ignore him. Soon I'm being lifted and sat into someone's lap. I readjust myself to get comfortable.