Chapter 32

I smiled softly. By the looks of the sky it looks about noon. We left the house at maybe 9. So at least 3 whole hours of fighting.

"We should get headed back." He says. I pout. This game was oddly fun. I feel much better now and I'm sure I improved something.

"One more." I said.

"Ok one more." He says determined. The score is Ryan 2 and Skye 15. I let him win once and the other time I was tried.

"Show me what you got." I said. He lunges for me going for my feet. I step aside. He slides for a few minutes. "What was that?" I asked. He doesn't answer. I walk around him being sure to stay out of arm and feet length. "Ryan you ok?" I asked. He looked up at me growls. His feet quickly move and I trip. I groan. He sits on me and pulls my arm behind back. Good thing I was able to turn my face before hitting the ground. Or my face would be in the dirt right now.

"What's the words?" He asked. I didn't have to see to know he had a smirk on his face. I don't say a word. He pulls my arm I hiss. I could easy get out of this using my other arm... but he has worked so hard.

"I give in." I say in fake pain. He lets me go. I get up to see him with a huge smile. We start our walk back. I'm pretty sure we smell horrible. I really want a slushie. Ryan teleports us. I walk to the chef's kitchen.

"Luna." He greeted.

"Leo." I greeted back.

"Hot chocolate?" He asked.

"No not today. Two slushies?" I answered. He smiles and nods. I thank him and go to take a shower. Thankfully Ryker is not back from the cells, so me and Ryan had slushies together while watching a movie.

"Skye?" Ryan says.

"Ryan?" I said.

"Have you mated with Ryker yet?" He asked. I blushed lightly.

"No I haven't. Why do you ask?" I answer.

"He's trusting me with you willingly? He never does that." He says.

"Maybe he just wanted to see if you were trustworthy." I answer.

"You're his mate Skye. His world at that. He wouldn't put his world in my hands and walk off." He groans.

"He has done it before. He let me live with you remember." I said.

"He didn't have a choice. It was for your safety." He defends.

"Be he didn't trust you. Taking me from danger and putting me into more danger? He trusted you even if it's a little bit." I tell him.

"He could have had a family friend take care of you." He says.

"Blood is thicker than water." I said. Soon I was pushed on the floor. I stood and Ryan was laughing. I pouted. I could smell Ryker. I began to let fame tears fall. Ryker came in and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" He whispers.

"Ryan keeps laughing at me." I said making more tears fall. Ryker growls.

"Ryan." He says.

"She's a lier." Ryan states.

"You were laughing I saw you. Don't call my mate a liar" Ryker says.

"I'll get you back for that one Skye." Ryan says and leaves and I pull away from Ryker.

"Go shower." I said. He chucked.

"Are you ordering me around." He asked.

"Yes now go shower." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I wanna cuddle but you smell like her." I said. He smiles and goes to take a shower. Once he's out he crawls into bed with me. I wrap my arms around him.

"How was your day?" He asked kissing my head.

"Good. How was yours?" I answer. He sits up and pulls me into his lap.

"Ok. I would have been better if you were there." He says.

"I know." I said he kisses my neck and I smile.

"So I herd Ryan dropped you on the floor and two children told me you were crying. Mind telling me what happened today." He asked. These people can't mind their own business.

"Nothing much. Ryan did drop me but I'm fine. I told him to put me down." I said. He slips his hands under my shirt.

"And why were you crying?" He asked.

"When Ryan drop me it hurt a little bit." I said.

"Don't lie to me." He growls.

"Ryker drop it please." I said leaning back into his chest. He continued to growl for a few minutes before saying ok.
_____________________

Updated finally

***Progress***
Reads: 50.1k
Votes: 1.71k
Comments: 138

Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting xoxo