Epilogue

[A couple weeks later]

I groan and Ryker holds my hand looking only into my eyes.

"Just one more push." The doctor says.

"One more." Ryker whispers. I push again and I can hear soft cries. Ryker kisses me lightly before pulling away going to the doctors. A nurse asked me how I was while moving around and doing other stuff. I try to keep my eyes open but it's kinda hard considering I feel completely drained! Ryker smiles at me widely handing me a baby boy. He looked like Ryker but he had more of my color eyes. Maybe he will grow and look a little bit more like me. Ryker hands me a baby girl. Yes we indeed had two children. I blame Ryker he's the one who said he wanted more than one. The girl looked like both Ryker an I with Ryker's eyes.

"Layla and Ryker jr." Ryker says. I glare at him. That was not the names we choose.

"Ryden Peter Simons and Layla Skye Simons." I said. The people in the room chuckled at our bickering. Ryker came over and kissed both children before kissing me deeply.

"Luna's room is ready. We can transfer her now." A doctor says. Ryker pulls away and takes the babies handing them to the nurses. I pout and they start to cry. It's obvious they miss their mommy. I slowly started falling asleep as they pushed the bed out of the room. I'm a mommy.
-

"Aw." I heard Rose whisper.

"Mom Skye is sleep." I hear Ryker whisper. I feel someone stroke my hair.

"She looks a mess. How could you leave her hair like this?" Rose scolds.

"I put it in a bun." Ryker says coming closer.

"Ok that's what it is supposed to be." Rose says.

"Ryker jr. Is up." Riley says. I open my eyes. Ryker smiles at me.

"Ryden." I corrected. I close my eyes again. The room was way too bright.

"Close the curtains." Ryker orders. The room darkens and I open my eyes.

Storme was here with Riley. He looked really uncomfortable. See he had lost a lot of brain damage. Death said that the evil was removed from him I just think I hit some sense into him. He can't remember much but he knows not to mess with Death and he's a fallen and he remembers Riley. There is nothing else really important that he should remember.

"Congratulations." He said. I smile my thanks. Bryan, Rose, and Death were here too. Of course Ryker was here.

"God babies." A new voice said.

"Uncle life." I squeal and tackle the little guy. I was soon lifted up by Ryker. I glare at him. He just looks at me weird.

"I numbed the pain. She can't feel anything." Storme says. Ryker tighten his grip on me as life gets up and pats my arm shaking his head. He walks over to the babies and sprinkles some golden dust on them. They giggle I smile and try to get closer.

"What is that?" I asked.

"My blessings." He said. I get out of Ryker's arms and look at my babies. "I'll visit soon." He says and disappears just like that. I look at the babies moving around giggling. Rain comes in I smile at her she comes next to me.

"Aunties babies." Rain said tickling them they grab her finger. Ryker kisses my face and wiles tears that I didn't even know we're there.

"I will give them gifts." The witch says.

"No." Rain Storme Death and I yell at the same time. She looked offend that we didn't want the gifts. She was not about to give my babies a power that they will probably not be able to handle. I still don't know my power! They were hybrids and that was enough.

"Just a tiny one. Strength and beauty." She says. I shake my head.

"Nope." I said.

"Fine." She says going to the babies. She was going to touch Ryden but she pulled away. She shakes her head and leaves.

"Why couldn't you let that nice lady give them gifts?" Rose asked. Ryker raised an eyebrow at me.

Storme's gift is healing and Rain's gift is lighting.(Skye)

Ryker nods. Ryan comes in and he has two plates of food. He gives one to Rain then one to me.

"I don't need you saying you're hungry." He mumbled while sitting next to Riley.

"Can I hold Layla?" Riley asked. I nod. She goes to get Layla. I look around the room and see this is my family now. It may be a little weird and we may have our ups and downs.

But I wouldn't want it any other way.

This is my family. Ryker slips something on my finger I gasp at the ring.

"Will you marry me?" He whispered.

"No." I said. He looked shocked. I kissed him lightly. "Of course I will." I mumble.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more." I say back. There were many aw's and I can hear someone snapping pictures. I get pulled away from Ryker and I see Death. He looks at Ryker. Ryker tries not to look at him.

"Who said you can marry my daughter?" Death asked glaring.
_____________

                                            THE END

I hope you guys are ready for the speech.

  I want to thank all of my readers and followers. I want to thank the death note season. I want to thank wattpad. I want to thank my friends for supporting me. I want to thank my imagination. I want to thank those readers who keep reading even tho they were confused as hell in the beginning.

   I can't believe this book is over. *sobs* I am really proud of this book. This whole book use to just be a dream. But here we are a few months later with 2.96k votes and 90.9k views. I really can't believe I made it this far with this book. I really appreciate every single one of you guys that voted for each chapter and commented on a few. I appreciate the ones who just read too.

  I had doubts about entering the wattys with this book but now I still have doubts... But that's not the point the point is I got to do something special with this book and we still have to see the outcome of it. So this won't be the end of me.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING VOTING AND SUPPORTING I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Vote
Comment
Share