Chapter 20

"Ryker." I whined.

"Just 2 hours. Then you can come see me. But for right now you need to go with Ryan." he says picking me up.

"Ok" I grumbled. Ryker so call has to go do some 'work'. But he doesn't want to take me with him. He walks to Ryan's room. Ryan opens the door. Ryker kisses my head and I move out of his arms. I close the door we stay silent for a while.

"Death says he wants to talk." he says like it's normal.

"About " I asked. Death scent fills the room.

"You still haven't told him. He needs to know today or I will tell him" Death glares.

"You know you telling him would be better." I said.

"Skye don't be embarrassed about who you are. You can't change it." He yells.

"I'm not embarrassed." I said.

"Tell him today." He says.

"Ok" I said.

"Tell. Him. Today." He says.

"Ok I will." I said.

"Someone is coming to visit you sometime this week. and you must be prepared. So practice all day tomorrow. If you tell him he will understand. If you don't. I'll kill one pack member each day you don't." He says and he disappears

"Look who has trouble." Ryan says.

"Go get me food." I said he raises an eyebrow I mock him doing the same

"Who do you think you are." He says.

"I'll tell Ryker you starved me." I said. He groans and leaves the room.

-

I walk to Ryker's office. As he slips on shorts. He turns to me he smirks and I look away.

"Hey" he says.

"Hi" I said. He kisses me pulling me into his chest. "We need to talk" I said pulling away. Taking a few steps back.

"Ok" he says walking to me and pulling me to the couch. Before I can pull away he sits and pulls me on his lap. "Talk." He says.

"I'm an angel." I said looking into space.

"Of course you are." He says

"No Ryker an actual angel." I said.

-

Ryker just held me tight.

"Do you want to see." I asked.

"No not really." He says.

"Are we gonna break up now." I asked.

"No" he says. "Have you told anyone else." He asked.

"Ya Ryan" I said.

"Do you like him." He asked. I can hear a little bitterness in his voice.

"Not the way I like you." I said.

"Well I guess I should tell you my secret now to." He says

"Secret" I asked.

"Ya but it's better if I show you." He says.

"Ok" I said. He moves me from his lap. He stands then starts to remove his shorts. I cover my eyes after about 8 seconds. I felt something wet nudge me. I awe the wolf in front of me. His eyes were bluish green just like Ryker's. It smells just like Ryker too. The wolf cocks its head to the side. I run my hand through his fur. He is pretty big. And his fur is pure black like my wings. The wolf licks my face I blush. "Ok you can change back" I said. The wolf whimper I kiss its head. Then close my eyes. Soon I was held with warm arms.

"You can look now." He says.

"Everyone here is a wolf aren't they." I said he nods.

"How did you know." He ask.

"You all have that sent." I said. He chuckles "tomorrow I have to go training with Death all day" I said as he sits back down.

"Maybe I could come" he says pulling me on his lap again.

"You're going to be a distraction. Unless your gonna fight her you can't come." Death says Ryker looks over at him.

"I'll fight her then" Ryker says.

"I must warn you she is strong." .Death says.

"So am I." Ryker says. Death smirks towards me.

"She's a smart one. I'll see you lovebirds in the morning. Ryan is coming as well tomorrow" he says and disappears. I kiss Ryker. He kisses me back.

"So that explains the growling" I said.

"So you being an angel explains why you're so beautiful." He says I blush. "I'll explain everything once you're done with training tomorrow." He adds I nod.

"You smell." I said laughing lightly.

"So you're saying I stink." He ask.

"Maybe."I said. He playful glares.

"Come on I have to shower so, you gotta stay in the bathroom with me." He says kissing my neck. I shiver slightly he chuckles and stands holding me.
__________________
Vote
Comment
Share
Thank you for reading it will be a while before next update