Chapter 15

Ryker P.O.V

Once Ryan came out Skye tackled him. He winced but hug her back.

"Ok Skye" I said she stands and helps Ryan up. They began to talk. I walk ahead of them towards a private dining room. I walk in I see it's already set up for us. I pull the chair out for Skye and she sits. I sit across from her while Ryan takes the seat next to her. The chef brings our food

-

Skye P.O.V

We just finish eating. Ryan and Ryker are having a staring contest. More like glare war.

"Skye me and Ryan need to talk alone for a few minutes. My mother is somewhere around here" Ryker says. I look towards Ryan and he nods. Ryker pulls my chair out and offers his hand I take it. He lifts me in one swift move. So I'm now in cradled in his arms.

"Aww look at you two...you make me sick" Ryan mumbles. I lay in Ryker's arms and he pulls me closer to him. We walk to the living room which had a few people in there. Who quickly left Ryker puts me on the counter and glares at Ryan before kissing me. I kiss back he pulls away.

"I love you Skye" he says then kisses me again. He bites on my lip slightly making me moan. "I'll see you before you leave ok. If I don't have time be sure to come find me" he says seriously and kisses my cheek.

"Ok" I said but it came out as a whisper he smiles.

"I can't get in contact with my mom you can ask anyone I'm sure they will answer" he says. I pout slightly and kiss his lips softly and he hugs me. "I don't want you to go" he groans holding me tighter.

"Well the sooner you let her go the sooner we can get finished the sooner you can see her" Ryan says Ryker growls.

"Shut up no one was asking you" Ryker whispers kissing my head.

"I was just suggesting" Ryan says in an innocent tone. Ryker covers my ears

"Nobody ask for your suggestion on me having time with my mate now did they" Ryker yells.

"Well my bad" Ryan says. I get off the counter and hug Ryan

"I have to go find Rose continue with your brotherly things" I said and walk to the nearest person. "Where's Rosana?" I asked slowly (A/N that's Rose. Ryan and Ryker's mother actual name if you were lost) She points to the back door. I nod a thank you and walk outside.

"Rose" I yelled I heard nothing in return.

"Skye" a voice says from the woods it was enchanting.

"Rose ?" I question. But all the voice does is call me again and again so I follow it.

-

The voice stops once I'm a rusty old abandoned building. I slowly walk towards it. When I see something shiny on the ground reflecting off the sun set. I pick it up 'death' was carved into the sharp. Metal dagger.

"Skye over here" the voice calls again coming from the building. I go into the building and the door slams shut after me. "Skye my love nice to meet you finally" a different voice says. I turn towards the sound it was so familiar but I can't remember where I heard it. Or who it belong to I stop as I feel the worst pain I have ever experienced in my back. The voice chuckles as I scream.
___________
So I'm sorry I kinda like didn't update for like a week but I was planning it the chapter sucks and it's short but I wonder what will happen next... Oh and thank you guys for voting and commenting like I really appreciate you reading and getting me to 10.1k views and 279 votes I am really thankful and glad you like this book umm thank you agin I guess I don't really do Authors Notes so love you all !! Bye

Vote
Comment
Share