Chapter 18

"Ryker" I yelled walking out of our room.

"Sorry I'm coming" he says I hear him loud and clear. I do realize there is people here to. But Ryker says to yell if I need him. Ryker soon walking out of an elevator from down the hall. I looked down at my attire then at the floor. Ryker lifts my head he kisses me quickly. Miracle comes out behind me bowing slightly with her make up bag in her hand. (A/N on the side or media and Miracle is the girl from chapter 10 if you want to check when she did Skye's make up)

"Did I do too much" she asked looking towards me. But she was talking to Ryker.

"No this is fine thank you I'll see you at the dinner" he says glaring at her and she mumbles a no problem. Then runs off.

"Do you scare everyone I didn't get to wish her luck." I said he takes my hand.

"Sorry maybe next time" he says pulling me towards the elevator. He had on a simple  suit which was gray. He looks over to me and I look away from him. "You look beautiful" he says kissing me. Then the elevator dings and I pull away. He starts walking and I followed until we reached outside some how. He chuckles and holding my hand. He opens a door that comes into view. There is people who looks perfect in there dresses and suits. I spot Bryan. (A/N Ryker's third)

"Skye" he says coming next to Ryker and I.

"Bryan" I said using the same tone as him he bows. He hugs me and slips something in my hands before running away. Ryker growled I smile and looked at the gummy bear pack I now had.

"No be proper Skye" Ryan scolds me.

"Leave me alone" I mumble about to open them. Ryker takes it and gives it to one of the people with tray. They quickly leave. I pout at Ryker.

"Candy later you will spoil your dinner" he says.

-

I'm so hungry I'm just glad my stomach is quite. Im at the table next to where Ryker is supposed to sit. At the head of the table the other head of the table is his father with Rose next to him. Soon people started to sit. Bryan was across from me and Ryan beside me. Ryker came to sit he puts his hand on my leg that was shaking. I can feel every eye on me my stomach soon growls in the silence. I glare at Ryker he took my food and didn't feed me. I realize people were still staring Ryan chuckles. I look down and Ryker rubs my leg. Food finally comes out. And the attention turns from on me, to on the food. I punch Ryan's arm he hissed. I want Ryker to let me cuddle in his lap and let me keep my face in the crock of his neck. So I can't feel them staring at me. I look up for a second someone is still staring he is giving me a cold stare.

"Can I go to the bathroom." I whisper to Ryker he looks around the table.

"If you would like to keep your blood in your body I suggest you don't stare at her" Ryker's voice booms the dining room with command. I blush slightly and Ryker waves someone over. They cut my stake.

"Thank you" I said the girl nods and does the same for Ryan and Bryan. Ryker clears his throat softly I look at him.

"Are you not gonna eat" he says. I nod but don't make any attempts to eat. I know everyone else is eating and glancing at me. I don't want to make a wrong move. Ryker picks up my fork and I take it from him. "Don't worry they aren't allowed to judge you. I'll kill them if they do just eat." He says softly I start eating.

-

It pretty much good so far. I had to move away from Ryker. Ryan dared me that I couldn't stay five feet away from him for 15 minutes. So that's what I'm gonna do.

"Hi" someone says. I turn to the voice to see a guy who looks like a nerd. I smile softly as I read his name with my "powers".

"Hello" I say.

"So you and the alpha" he says.

"Ryker ?" I asked he nods. He never looks me in my face though.

"Um ya" he says.

"Did I do something to you" I ask.

"No of course not" he says.

"So look at me" I say kinda rudely. He looks at me and I smile. He blushes "Skye" I said he just stares back at me. I tap his shoulder and snap my fingers in his face.

"Sorry yes?" He asked.

"You kinda spaced out" I said.

"I know I'm sorry I just didn't expect you to be this beautiful. I mean everyone said you were stunning but.." He stops and blushes.

"Thank you and I'm glad it's at least good things going around" I said.

"Who wouldn't think that you are" he asked. I feel a stare on my back I turn to see Ryker staring right at Mikey.

"Ryker seems to hear you" I said awkwardly.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to flirt" he says.

"It's ok" I said.

"Skye is your name ?" He ask.

"Yes you can call me that" I said.

"Mikey" he says. Bryan comes and puts his arm on Mikey's shoulders.

"The meeting is starting. So Mikey shouldn't you get going." He says slightly warning him.

"Nice meeting you Mikey. Maybe we'll talk again sometime." I said.

"Ya you to" he says running.

"Ryker" I say.

"He's in the meeting now" he says. I shush him.

"Ryker" I say a bit louder and arms wrap around my waist.

"You called" he says.

"I'm not going to the meeting am I." I asked.

"I mean if you want." He says.

"Is Ryan going" I asked he shakes his head 'no'.

"We can't fully trust him with our plans yet." He says I nod slowly.

"I want to go with Ryan. Can I get a kiss before you go." I asked. He kisses me "good luck" I say before teleporting.

-

"So you're an angel" he asked.

"Ya a fallen" I say.

"So your a angel and that's where you were last time. And how you go much stronger" he asked.

"How do you know I got stronger" I asked.

"I can feel it" he says.

"So how do I tell Ryker"I said.

"Wait show me if you not lying.So i'll stop asking questions." he says.

"I don't know how. I still need practice. You locked me in my room so I couldn't learn" I said.

"Just try" he says. I try thinking of me flying again. Which is how u got wet. Death 'accidentally' dropped me making me panic and I fell in a lake. My wing's they come out. "Wow" He says.

"I told you to tell your boyfriend. Not your boyfriend's brother." Deaths voice says.

"But Ryker is busy right now. " I said Ryan growls "Don't do that Ryan" I said. Death sits on Ryker's bed.

"Hello Ryan" Death says.

"Who is that" Ryan says.

"This is Death" I said.

"I don't like being growled at" he says.

"Ryker is still in his meeting. I need to take Skye. I'll have in bed by 11:30" Death says.

"I'm supposed to watch her. So I have to come to" Ryan says.

"I'm sorry but you aren't an angel or a fallen. You can't fly. So you can't come." Death says.

"I'll watch from a far." He says.

"I'll kill you." Death Mumbles.

"No" I said. Death looks towards me.

"I was joking." He says laughing. I shake my head as he grabs me. "Practice time" he says.
_____________
Lol double update thank you for reading and voting xoxo

Vote
Comment
Share