Chapter 44

"Don't let him down. Stop shaking so much your way more powerful than these idiots trying to get us." I whisper to Rain. She looks up at me and her heart rate started to clam. The crowd in the safe room had broke as people went to the emergency tunnels. I of course stayed along with Rain, Ryan and 30 others.

"Luna are you sure you don't want to go to the tunnels?" I lady asked.

"Of course not. Shut them you're risking lives." I said.

"But alpha won't-..." The lady starts.

"Now." I demanded using my newly found Luna tone. I even saw Ryan bow his head. The lady apologize and leaves shutting the tunnels. The door opens and in comes 3 people I don't know of. Of course I knew there names but I never seen them. I was in the middle of the small group for 'protection'.

"Where are the others?" The first one asked. Two of our the guards went to fight them. After some time they took only one out before there neck being snapped by the other 2. I clenched my free hand. "You expect these little wolves to protect you?" The guy asked tossing the person he killed to the ground, tossing one of the wolves who trained so hard to the ground like it was nothing. "You there." He points to someone. "Is your Luna here?" He asked the person.

"N-No." The guy stuttered. Another unknown person came in standing to the side I guess replacing the dead one.

"Ah so she's here. How convenient." He says looking over us. Rain tightens her grip on my hand. "Luna, show your self." The guy says. I of course almost raised my hand but Ryan grabbed it. "Hmm no Luna? I guess we will have to kill some for the Luna to show." He says after a few seconds of waiting. A woman raised her arm.

"I am the Luna." She states. My heart swells with pride and love.

"Oh please. You're not Luna. You don't even have a mark." The guy says as he walks around. I noticed his scent as he got closer. He's a vampire. Seriously Storme. I hate these people. They are usually cruel like old people. Hey they are old no reason they are. But I have meet some vampires, they were nice people. "Show your self or this one dies." He states grabbing a random guy.

"Luna please no. I'll be ok! Please don't reveal yourself." The hostage yells.

"5 seconds." The guy yells. "4... 3...." He starts.

"Please Luna." The guy continue to plead. Do they seriously care this much for me? They would die for me.

(A/N I saw this kind of situation in a movie or a book but idk which... I was much more detailed and I'm not trying to take it.)

"0..." The guy says and he ripped the guys heart out. I held in my sob and Ryan had a tighter grip on me. He can't just go around killing people!! I started to shake and Rain pinched me. I hiss lightly. "You." He points to me. I raise an eyebrow. Ryan lets me go. "Come here." He commands. I start walking but Rain doesn't let go. "Bring her too." He says. We both walk to the front. "Pretty black hair and a beautiful face with a nose like me it will be hard to miss." He whispers. Damn it. "I've found your Luna." The guy smiles and the his two guys cheer. The wolf's whimper and bow in shame. The guy shoves me to the door. Two wolves and a vamp as its leader what a horrible mix of scents. We walked out the front of the house.

I just follow and don't try anything. I'm curious where we are headed. We make a stop and I the vamp guy turns to us. I hear the fighting with the wolves in the woods. I hear their cries and their growls. There was a loud single growl and I shiver knowing its Ryker. Next I heard and arrow being being shot. It's moving fast but I don't move even though it's coming for me. When it's close enough I move and it just shoots in the ground about a foot away. I look where it came from. A guy who smiles at me. The wolf behind him bites his head off. I look away and cover Rain's eyes as her jaw drops.