Chaoter 8

"Go shower" he says as we walk in the room. I nod and go get night clothes and go run the water. I rush out the bathroom as Ryker hand is on the door to leave.

"Can you stay please..." I asked.

"Why" he ask with a smirk.

"I'm scared please stay." I say he nods and sits on couch. "I ment in the bathroom..." I said.

"Will I be able to shower with you." He asked getting up I blush.

"Yes" I said quickly. "I mean sure" I said he chuckles. Then leans on the Counter and turns away. I quickly strip my clothes in get in the shower. "Are you still there" I asked.

"Ya" he says. I slide the glass door and peek my head out to see him still there. I smile and get my head back in the shower.

-

I grab a towel and wrap it around me stepping out. Ryker is looking away I go to him, and quickly kiss him a bit roughly before pulling away. He pulls me right back kissing me roughly.

"Stop doing that" he says. Then Kisses  down my neck.

"D-doing what" I asked.

"Kissing back, grabbing my hair, biting your lip, moaning" he whispers. In my ear

"get off of her" I hear rose yell. I blush as he lets me go. "Go put on some clothes" she says. I go get changed rose walking out without glancing at me...ok Ryker comes out as I lay down he comes and lays with me we stay silent I can tell he's stressed. I start falling asleep when I feel him pull away. I grab his arm and open my eyes.

"Sleep Skye"he says.

"I can't if you're not here" I said. He sighs and lays back down I cuddle into him.

Ryker P.O.V

After an hour. I'm sure she's sleep I pick her up. Then walk to my office. After laying her on the couch I sit at the table.

"Alpha"they all say bowing.

"So what's the problem" I asked.

"We haven't yet concluded that you want that witch a part of the new pact" John says I roll my eyes

"Yes I want her" I said.

"Think about it. Or are you just saying yes because she said yes." He says looking over at my mate I growl.

"I have thought about this. It's not just because what my beautiful girlfriend says" I said standing he bows.

"I didn't mean to insult you"he says.

"Ryker" she whispers. I go to her and touch her head, she's  was burning up. She screamed and I hugged her immediately.

"You ok"I asked.

"Ya sorry" she says falling right back to sleep. I sigh I can't even help my mate cause of this moving. I can't put it on hold because of the attacking. I lay her back down. Going back to the table.

"You know the perks of having a witch with powers of all sorts she can help with this." Bryan my third in command says.

"What do u mean" I asked.

"Well maybe we can go see her. See if she has something so you can focus more"he says.

"Go get the car ready"I said. He nods and rushes out "We will finish this later when I get back." I say getting up.

"Alpha would you like me to pack food and things" James ask I nod. He leaves as well, John just glares at the table while everyone else leaves. I pick up my mate.