Chapter 14

Ryker P.O.V

"You gotta take a shower now Skye" I said.

"No"'she says.

"Can I wash you then" I asked. she grumbled a yes. I started a bath and pulled my shirt from over her head. She took her panties off and undid her bra.

"Stop being a creeper" she says. I pick her up and put her in the tub.

-

After I finished washing her. I took a quick shower I dressed her over again.

"Ryker I'm cold" she says as I pull on some pajama pants. I lay down next to her and pull the cover on us. She cuddles into me and I put my arm around her holding her tightly. I can't sleep I need to watch over her but if I don't sleep I won't be able to keep up with her. Only for a few hours I pull Skye into my chest and she lays there perfectly. I start to fall asleep.

-

"Hi" Skye say softly. Aw my shy Skye.

"Hi" I say and smile at her she comes closer to me puts her hand on my lips.

"Shhh" she says I pull her into me and kiss her softly.

"Oh gosh cut it out I can't watch this." I heard a Ryan's voice say. Not even 5 seconds and Skye tackled him into a hug. They fall I get up once I see Ryan was the one it the floor. I went to go brush my teeth I rinsed my mouth. Then walk back in room. Skye rushes in the bathroom closing it after her.

"She had to pee" he says I nod.

"How are you" I asked looking at his bruises that already started to healing. He stood up and lifted his shirt my face stayed normal while I was panicking for my brother's health. There was like deep claw marks. He turned so I can see his back even more cuts.

"I'm surviving" he said. dropping his shirt.

"I'll tell Skye to shower and you will go to clinic. I'll make sure Skye doesn't go looking for you" I said. "Cut off you and her connection so she can't find you" I said.

"who said I wanted to go to the clinic" he says.

"Do as I say Ryan cut off all connections and go" I order in my alpha tone. He glares but bows slightly and goes. I open the door to see Skye brushing her teeth.

"Take a shower Skye" I said. she slightly jumps but once she sees me she pouts.

"Ryan" she says sadly my wolf whimpers.

"He went to go clean himself up" I said. She turns on the shower.

'Alpha there is a guy he claims...' A nurse starts to mind link me.

'Yes clean his wounds and get him some new clothes' I say.  Then mind link the chefs asking them to cook for 3.

"Well aren't you gonna leave so I can shower" she asked.

"I thought you were gonna tell me get you some clothes or something" I said.

"No I'm ok" she says as a blush start heat her cheeks. I walk out giving her privacy and sit on the bed waiting.

-

I start to feel tired as I wait.

"Skye" I yelled after a few seconds.

"I'm almost done" she yells back.

"May I come in" I asked.

"No" she yells immediately.

"I have to wash my face" I lie I just what to see if she's ok.

"Ok"'she says I open the door and walk in and turn on the sink. I washed my face and dried it.

"You ok Skye" I asked.

"Yes I'm fine get out please" she says. I smile and walk out I start getting clothes for her. Once I'm done I knock on the door.

"I'm coming in" I said opening the door and I put the clothes on the chair. I quickly go to the bathroom across the hall and wash myself.

-

Once I'm done I realize I left my clothes. So I run back in my room. Hitting something really soft. I catch my mate and pull her back to my chest before she can fall.

"No running Skye" I said she groans.

"Oww Ryker" she says I hug her body tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't expect you to be leaving and I needed clothes." I explain kissing her head softly.

"Wait you're naked" she says shock and pushes me away. I have a towel on.

"Yes you can turn while I get dress unless you want to see I welcome you to watch." I said she turns and I get dressed. when I finish I pick her up and put her over my shoulder. She slightly screams I adjust so she's laying on my shoulder and sitting on my arm.

"Ryker did you take me a bath yesterday" she asked.

"Yes you told me to" I said softly.

"So you saw me naked" she says I nod.

"Yes I did" I said she put her face into my neck.

"You saw my scars didn't you" she whispers as I walk down the stairs.

"Yes" I said.

"There ugly you're gonna break up with me because my body isn't as sexy as you thought aren't you" she says. I put her down once we were at the bottom.

"All I saw was pure beauty and I love you for you. Not for your body that's just a bonus" I said lifting her head so she can look at me. "I told you I love you. Scars won't change that. I'll never leave you Skye you're beautiful and perfect to me with or without scars." I said she just stares back at me then a tear escapes her eye. I quickly wipe it she hugs me and starts to cry in my shirt. I hug her back. "Skye I'm sorry. I'll just wait until you wake up next time I'm in sorry" I said. She wipes her eyes quickly and pulls me down for a kiss. I gladly pull her close to me she starts to bite on my lip. I pull away so she can breath.

'Alpha his wounds are cleaned he's getting dressed now' the nurse links me I thank her and take Skye's hand. We walk to the infirmary hall. I stop as she tries to keep walking to go in.

"No beautiful were waiting" I said.

"Waiting for what" she says with a slight blush. She kisses my cheek.

"You'll see" I said kissing her head as she leans into me. I wrap my arms around her.