Chapter 38

Skye P.O.V

"Rain!!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked.

"Please tell me you're kidding." I said.

"No I'm not. He said you the one who agreed to mate." She says.

"Oh my gosh." I said falling back on the bed. I'm pregnant with a child while all this is happening. What would Ryker think?... I really don't care what he thinks. I know he's gonna try to keep me away from the cells even more. Do I even have to tell him? No he will go crazy if I don't.

"You ok Skye?" She asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said standing.

"You sure you look normal. Why aren't you freaking out?" She asked. As we walked out the door.

"I am. You can't see it, I'm hiding it in my head. I just don't know how this happened." I answer her as we get in the elevator.

"Well when a male and female have unprotected sex this usually happens." She mumbles. I glare at her.

"I know how." I said. I can see a mischief look in her eyes.

"But you said you didn't." She says. The elevator door opens and I speed walk. She continued to talk I block out what she was saying. Turning to her and grabbing her shoulders shaking her. Her eyes widen in shock. "You move so fast." She says. I laugh lightly.

"We are going to see a woman, she's creepy and she's a witch. Please don't let her do anything to you." I said and she nods. I stand at the door taking a deep breath. This house is big and I had to walk a long way to get here. I didn't think of what to say. I knocked and not even a second later the lady opens the door.

"Luna." She greets letting us in. "What brings you here?" She asked.

"I know you know what I am. Just give me something that can make me unable to use any of my powers or abilities." I said to her. She hands me a bottle.

"I was expecting you already." She says.

"Thanks." I said.

"Rain?" She asked. I looked towards Rain who was playing with a weird mirror. She didn't even realize the lady called her.

"Rain." I said. Rain looks towards us.

"She's so cute." The lady says pinching Rain's cheeks. After a little while of talking to the lady. She only asked questions about Ryker, how do I use it it and if everything was ok. There was a knock at the door the woman answered. Ryker stood there looking at me. "See you girls later." She says I nod. Rain and I walk out of the room going back towards the main building. Ryker wraps his arms around me and takes the bottle of of my hands.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Rain we are going to the cells." I tell her she nods and we all change course. "I'm gonna need you to knock Storme out." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Please." I said. He nods and kisses my head. We reach the cells and Ryker just goes in and starts to beat the crap at of him. I tell one of the guards to put the stuff in a needle. Once Storme is out cold I put the needle in his neck. I study his features while taking the needle out. I walk out and the guards locks the cell after me. "So knock him out and give him this every two days." I said. He nods. Ryker tries to hold me but I moved away running to the door and he chased me. I really don't want to tell him he will take away my freedom and when the army comes he won't let me fight.

"What's wrong?" He asked once we were close the the pack house.

"Nothing." I said he growls.

"Skye." He says.