Chapter 40

"Skye." Ryker says.

"I'm sleepy." I growel.

"I guess you don't want to go to training." He says.

"Training?" I asked confused.

"I might let you come..." He says. I look at him and he stares back. "That is if you can get up and get ready." He adds.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"You have to be ready in 5 minutes and I have to have kiss, and maybe after training a little more." He says smirking at me. I get up and quickly change and do my lady stuff. "That was 10 minutes I said 5." He says as I walk out.

"You could have left." I said.

"So you can track me down?" He asked taking my hand in his. I roll my eyes and he starts walking.

"I wouldn't have done that." I said.

"Sure." He says kissing my cheek. "You still owe me a kiss." He says once the elevator doors close. I kiss him and he kisses back putting his other hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. The elevator dings and I pull away and walk out the elevator dragging Ryker behind. I follow Ryan's sent into the woods. "How do you know where they are?" He asked

"Following Ryan's sent." I said.

"You look cute in your training clothes, but I never said you were fighting with us. It's only men here." He said. My head came up with an idea. Training for ladies? That will be perfect but only for defense for now. Ryker would let me unless I can trick him.

"I know but I also know you are gonna let me fight." I said.

"I should have made you change into something else." He says mostly to himself. I can feel his eyes all over me. All I have to do is seduce him. I stop once we get to the clearing.

"Alright you she-wolves shut up. As soon as alpha gets here were starting go sign in." Ryan voice yells. I smile slightly. He isn't so bad at this.

"As beta I will call roll since alpha is a little late, 30 seconds to get in the lines." Bryan yells after people are done signing in.

"25,20,15," Ryan starts counting by 5's and everyone hurries to make a line. I shake my head and Ryker kisses my hand while Bryan calls roll.

"My rules are when I say stop that means stop." He says looking at me. I look at him.

"Ok." I said. He pulls me along as we walk to Bryan and Ryan. Everyone bows. I feel a small sence of pride.

"5 times around the territory." Ryker yells. What did he just say!!

"Ummm alpha." I whisper to him. He looks down at me.

"Yes my love." He says.

"5 times? Are you serious? Do you know how big this territory is?" I growel at him.

"You wanted to come so now you are gonna have to work just like the fest of us." He says.

"Hi Skye." Bryan whispers. I wave back.

"Go." Ryker yells after a few seconds of silence. Everyone runs I groan lightly and run to. It's hard not to use my speed while running I could be done in no time with my speed. But sadly it would cause some heads to think I'm a vampire or something they might hate me for that.

-

I finally finished my 5 times around this big screwing territory. It's like 2 and a half foot ball feilds. I finished last and Ryker even ran past me everytime me would compliment my good work. Once I was back at the clearing everyone cheered. Ryan just laghed I glared.