Chapter 46

Skye P.O.V

"Skye." Ryker growls at me trying to grab me.

"Stop I have to go check on things." I smiled and he grabs me pulling me into his chest.

"What about me? Maybe you can change my bandages again." He winked.

"Bye." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Give me kiss." He whispers. I kiss him deeply and he tries deepening it but I pull away. He leans down and kisses my stomach. I was wearing a huge shirt so you couldn't really see my stomach but of course Ryker knew where it was. I walk out his office and go to the kitchen.

"Luna." They all greet. I smile and nod.

"Bacon?" One offers. I take two bacons off the stack. Turning around I feel something watching me. I shrug it off and go to change so I can go sign Rain up for school. I press the button and wait.

"Luna." I pup squeals. I pick her up and hug her tightly.

"Mia where's your mother?" I asked. She looked around before pointing.

"Mommy." She yells. I put her down and she runs over to her mother. I step into the elevator. I had personally got to meet most of the pups in the pack and their parents. They all are indeed the definition of cute. Plus there sweethearts and make stuff for Ryker to put up in his office. I may or may not have put that idea in their heads. I step out the elevator and go into my room.

The door was open which was unusual. Ryker would have freaked if he saw this. Stepping into my room I searched around. What the hell? I'm pretty sure there is someone after me now. I have been feeling like I've been being watched for a while now.

Ryker I think someone is stalking me. (Skye)

Why? Where are you? (Ryker)

I'm in the room. The door was open and I feel like I'm being watched. Maybe it's just nerves? (Skye)

No babe. Your almost always right about these stuff. I'm coming don't leave the room. (Ryker)

I walk around the room. I swear I heard someone behind me.

"Hello Skye." A deep voice says. I turn to see a guy who looked horrible.

"Sorry do I know you?" I asked. He looked kinda familiar.

"You don't remember me Skye? Just because you have a little family now and you're happy you forget about the one who gave this all to you?" He asked. I just stare at him. Could he be my foster dad? It couldn't be because he gave me nothing but pain.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to come with me. Or else I'll kill one of your little family members." He states. I raise and eyebrow. He pulled out Rain from the closet. She looked knocked out. Her lip was bust, her nose was bleeding and her right eye was swollen. How could this Guy? Where the hell is Ryan?! Ryker came through the door.

"You." Ryker growls. The guy pulls out a knife and held it to Rain's neck. How did he even get Rain! She has her super ability which was lighting and then she was training so she could have been able to take this guy down. What pissed me off is he touched my sister. I tried to focus on my anger like Rain did when her power appeared. Sadly I haven't found my ability yet. Storme's ability is healing. Death won't tell me mine saying 'I needed to explore more and I'll find it'. I believe it was crap he just wanted to annoy me.

"Give me Skye I don't kill the girl. Get any closer the girl gets it." He says. This guy has no idea who he was dealing with. But he must have a death wish because I wouldn't mind killing him.

"Why do you want me? I don't even know you." I asked annoyed. The guy chuckles.

"I want you because you ruined my life. When you left I moved without you but when It was time for my check from you the police came telling me you haven't been at school in a while and they searched the house for you. Once they found nothing they said they will send out something of a missing child but until then there would be no checks. They came again same time as the check comes around and they took me into custody saying i killed you just because some noise kids saw some buries. I ran from the cops killing everyone that gotten in my way. I came across many things for these past couple months. Finally came across this house and see you having the time of your life. Of course I'm pained to see my daughter happy without me. Watching you for a few days I made my move. Your turn." He says with a smile.

"I'm not your daughter." I said speeding over to him and snapping his neck. "Never will be." I said as his body drops. I grab Rain holding her close not worried about the psychopath who tried to hurt her. Ryker puts his hand on my shoulder as I look at my little sister. Ryan comes in but he stops once he sees Rain. He growls. I stand. "Where the hell were you?" I asked. My Luna voice came out. He bows.

"I went for a run." He says.

"So you left your mate defenseless to go on a run?" I said looking over at him. He nods. I mumble how stupid that was under my breathe. Ryker kisses my head and I look up at him. He gives me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Luna." He says. I look over to him.

"It's fine." I said. "Take her to Storme and this time watch her." I said. He nods and takes her from me. I sigh and look over at the guys body. Was he really my foster father? I had forgotten all about him. It's really weird how the person who brought me the most pain for years I had forgotten him over a week and I killed him with out a second thought.

"We can have someone do the paperwork for Rain and we can relax together." Ryker says wrapping his arms around me. I nod.
__________

No more foster dad. Rest in Hell

The next chapter will be the finale chapter and I will put my thank you there...