Chapter 26

Ryker's P.O.V

Scar has been gone Three days now. 72 hours. Without my mate. I feel someone watching me. I quickly grab there hand before they touch me and throw them at the door. I quickly grab there neck before they get up. I lift them off the ground. They pri at my hand I tighten my grip. There mask falls. I drop her. She gasped for air and I stare at her as she stands.

"What" I said.

"Hello to you to" She says breathing regularly. She was soon tackled to ground. They were fighting. Actually Skye was just fighting. The other was trying to get her off. Skye banged her head hard. The girl stopped struggling. Skye stands. She just stares before she tackles me to. I hold her.

There was an arrow on the wall. She stands before taking the note.

"Yes of course Alpha Ryker and his mate stayed alive and managed to capture my love. See you soon. P.S. How are you Ryker.... Signed old friend." Skye read out loud. I went to touch the arrow. "There is wolfsbane." She says.

"Hmm." I said. I wrap my arms around her.

"Can I kill her." Skye asked. I hold her tighter.

"That's Riley." I whispered.

"Your sister... Sorry she was a threat so I had to knock her out." She confused. She moves my arms from around me I sigh. She flips Riley and pulls a knife out. "I thought she was going to kill you." She says.

I growled. I mind-linked some warriors and trackers. Skye takes my hand and guides me. I tell them what to do. I kiss her cheek.

"So are you gonna tell me why she isn't in the pack in the first place." She said.

"Do I have to. Can we just cuddle I haven't seen you in so long." I said. We walked into the room I closed and locked the door behind us.

"Yes you have to." She said raising an eyebrow. She looks as beautiful as ever. I kiss her she kisses me back. I lift her up and laying us on the bed. She pulls away. I sit up and pull her on my lap.

"We all were super close when were younger. Ryan Riley and I we had a friend name Romeo to he was the beta's son. So once Riley turned 16 she found her mate. Of course me being the oldest and me being her big brother. I decided to help her convince my parents on letting him stay over for dinner. He came over we got to know him. He was nice guy but it was like he was hiding something. So my mom told him to stay over and that he can sleep on the couch. So when everyone was asleep I went outside because I patrol. I saw the couch empty so I thought he was in the bathroom or with my sister." I said. I hold her tighter. "Halfway to the border I smelt blood. I told the wolves I was gonna be with to follow me. We saw a black winged angel. He was no threat. He turned and shot one of my wolfs with an arrow. While we all tried to help he left. But we all saw his face. It was Riley's mate. I mind-linked my dad. When he checked her room she was gone. The arrow was covered in wolfsbane. Once we took it out it was too late." I said.

"Im sorry. One of my people killed yours." She says.

"It's ok.but that was 3 years ago. So I guess there after revenge since I have a mate. But we looked for them and never found them. Ryan never really cared and when I went to tell him lunch was ready. He wasn't there. He had letters on his bed from Riley and her mate. So when he got back my father kicked him out. He knew how hard we searched for them but he still keep it a secret." I said growling at the end. She kissed me softly and kissed her back.

"So the pack may not like me much anymore." She said.

"They will i'll be sure they do." I tell her.

"When do we get to interrogate her." She asked.

"I will go tomorrow morning." I said. She kissed me a bit harder.

"We?" She asked

"Me." I said. She nibbled my ear and slipped her hand in my shirt. I let her do what she wants.

"We?" She tries again.

"Me." I said as she rubs all over my chest and stomach. She starts kissing down my neck.

"We?" She said.

"We" I say after I can't take it. I grab her hands and pin her down on the bed.

"I'm hungry." She says. Her stomach growls. I mind-link the chef telling him surprise us.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you to." She says. I kissed her neck she shivered. "I need to shower." She says. I kissed her mark. She bit her lip.

"Okay." I whispered in her ear. She rushed into the bathroom I chuckle.
___________
So I think this was a pretty good POV and im proud if me.

If any of you are still confused about something in the book please comment it. I do understand sometimes I make no sense. I do apologize for that.

Im gonna try to update twice a week and make chapters longer.

Thank you all for voting and reading I really appreciate it.