Chapter 37

I help Rain put her clothes away. We had a good time at the mall because Ryker let us buy whatever we wanted no matter the price. He is the best mate ever. He even got us gifts, that we haven't received yet. He says later this week we will.

"Skye." She calls as I finish the last of clothes.

"Yeah." I said sitting in the bed with her.

"I remember the last message to you now." She says.

"Ok tell me." I said.

"Your pregnant." She says.

Storme P.O.V

I pull against the horrible handcuffs there seriously irritating. How bad I just wanted to break it off. Just a few more weeks and I could have this whole pack with the wolfs included. I'll of course add on with my wolves and hunters. This pack will be I stoppable with me leading it. Ryker doesn't know what he is doing. All he cares about is his mate. He hasn't even been attacking lower packs. That's just sad.

Riley and I attack together. And when I'm getting my work done alone she will be at home waiting to clean me up then cuddle. We work as a team and his mate is making him soft. I didn't really think it would be this hard to take over because he's soft and off guard. But it seems his mate is his guard and makes him into the wolf that everyone knows.

Her name is Skye. She seems different but I can't put my finger on why or how. But I'll figure it out she will talk or come too close to me. I sadly can't talk to Riley because there giving her wolfsBane but I know she's ok. This is just another job and as soon as my team comes in I'll let her go. Killing everything and everyone who tries to invade her safety.

Earlier I smelled Skye but she didn't come in. She's way too smart for her own good. I heard some mumbling, I couldn't made out a thing that was said. Her scent got weaker until it was gone. I really can't wait to leave this place and be with Riley again. I miss her touch and her laugh. It's killing me that I can't even see her smile. Theses people won't even let me walk around. Nope I'm cuffed to a chair all damn day. Even if I have to pee... Someone comes and aims it at a bucket. Do I really strike that much fear into you Ryker? That you can't even let me pee by myself. I chuckle lightly. The guards come to my cell. I look up with a smile.

"Hi." I said. One was going to talk but the other covered his mouth.

"Strict rules from alpha do not talk to the inmates unless you're assigned to do so." He whispers. I still smile.

"It's ok I won't tell." I said. The both stare at me. I just laugh. They don't even know their fate because of Ryker. There days,hours, seconds counting down. 3 more weeks in this damn cell before I have the pack. All I have to do is keep my cool and not expose myself. Surely that would ruin my plans causing me to have to replan everything I work so hard for. I can't abandon them now. Soon I'll be the most feared person in the world.

Death will see I could be greater than him. Greater than Death. I smile wider at the guards. I'll show them all how it's done to be fear. For people heart would race just hearing my name. For people to bow before me like I am a god and tremble in my presence. I'll show them all.
____________
Storme pov was pretty good. And Skye is pregnant to... This was kinda short but better then nothing.

*** Progress ***
Read: 65.1k
Votes: 2.26k
Comments:165