Chapter 36

I bite Ryker on his arm. He growls.

"No biting unless I can bite back." He says. Yesterday was fun I guess but all we did was eat, watch tv, talk and cuddle.

"Let me go." I said. He removed his arm from my shoulder. He then places them on my sides. He starts to tickle me. I laugh. Someone knocks. Ryker stops and I steady my breathing. He puts his hands to his lips, telling me shh. Ryan soon appears in the bed with us. Ryker growls and covers me.

"Get out." Ryker says using his alpha tone. It's not like Ryan hasn't seen me nude. Ryan leaves. "Put on some clothes." He growls at me. I raise an eyebrow. That was not a lustful or playful growl.

"Did you just growl at me?" I asked.

"I'm not in the mood Skye." He says lowly.

"Can you get off me." I said. It wasn't a question more of a polite way to say get off. He sighs and tries to kiss me. "Get off." I said seriously. He gets of of me and I go run a shower. "Shut up, don't talk, you can not shower with me." I said as I got some clothes. He sighs.

"Skye." He stands. I go to the bathroom and slam the door shut. I don't lock it. After taking a shower I get changed and teleport to the cells. Call me childish, but he doesn't growl at me. I walk to the door but guards come out.

"Alpha has told us not to let you in." One of the two men say.

"I'm not in the mood." I said. "Just make this easy and move out the way." I warn them both.

"Alpha is on his way can you wait?" The other asked. I punch him in the face. When the other tries to grab me, I take his arm and throw him to the side. The other moves like a smart person. I walk in and go check on Riley and Stome. I don't walk into their cells I just look through the one sided mirror.

"Luna." Someone calls. I look up.

"I'm not in the mood please don't." I sate and watch Storme.

"Luna. There was a new inmate yesterday. We tried to get her to talk but she says she will only talk to you." He says.

"Where is she?" I asked. He tells me to follow and I do all the way to a cell. All the ones by it are empty. There was a guard in there.

"Who sent you ?" He asked.

"I only will speak with Skye." She states.

"Why are you here?" He questioned again. She repeats the same response for all the questions.

"That's enough." I said.

"Luna." He says bowing.

"You can go now." I said.

"Alpha told us not to leave you with an inmate." The guys says.

"Just stand outside the cell." I said getting annoyed. He does I told.

"Skye?" She asked. I nod.

"Death sent me here to talk to you." She says.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm a f-..." She starts I cover her mouth. She stop talking.

"I'm gonna take her." I told the guard.

"Sorry Luna no one is aloud to take inmates out." He states. I groaned.

"When is he getting here?" I groaned.

"He on his way Luna." He says.

"He has been on his way for 10 minutes." I said. I know Ryker can feel my emotions right now, it's pissing me off. Byan soon comes in.