Chapter 27

Skye P.O.V

I slowly crawled from out of Ryker's arms. I kissed his cheek lightly. I write a quick note telling him where I will be. Going through my drawers quietly picking out clothes. I slip out of the room and go to Ryan's room. I shake him he growls. I go into the bathroom and full my mouth with water. I walk back to his bed and spit it out on him. He sits up quickly. I hold in my laughter.

"Did you just spit on me." He growls.

"I'm gonna use your shower." I said and go into the bathroom locking the door. I start the shower and strip of my clothes.

-

When I'm done I walk out to see his asleep.

"Leave my room or I tell Ryker you showered in my room." He says.

"Ya whatever. I'll be back for my clothes later." I said walking out. I take the stairs all the way to the first floor into the kitchen. People were making breakfast for the pack i geuss.

"Luna." They all say. I smile back.

"Is there something you want us to get you?" A lady asked. I nod slowly.

"Eggs and bagels for two." I said. She nods and leaves.

"Bacon?" Another offers with a plate full of bacon. I take two strips and thank her. I eat the bacon moaning slightly. I hear a few laughs. I wait for my food.

"Sorry for the wait."She says handing me the plates.

"It's fine thank you." I said standing. I sigh once I realize I don't know where the cells are.

Just like that Aiden comes in drinking something. "Adien." I said.

"Luna." He says taking one of the plates from me.

"Can you show me where the cells are?" I asked. He looks like he's thinking. "Please." I added. He nods and starts walking I follow.

"Why do you want to go there?" He asked.

"That information is classified." I tell him.

"The location of the cells is also classified." He says.

"True." I said "I'm gonna go investigate someone. Ryker said I could." I said.

"So why are you going so early?" He asked.

"I want to go first. When he comes he's probably not gonna let me do anything." I said. He nods.

"And you thought it was ok to bring glass plates." He says.

"Im sure I'll be fine." I said.

"Good thing the guards have a break room. I'll stay with you just incase." He says.

"No I wanna go by myself. I can take a little rouge." I said. He chuckles.

"As you wish." He said. We arrived at doors in the ground. He knocks and the doors open we walk in on the stairs.

Aiden puts the food on plastic plates. I thank him.

"Where's the one that got here yesterday." I asked they stare at me for a while before showing me.

"Are you sure Alpha knows you're here." He says. I glare at him. He quickly opens the door.

Turns out she was in the interrogation room. I set a plate in front of her. Before a few feet away. Both arms were chained to each side of the table. The table was attached to the ground.

"It's a little cold." I said placing a spoon next to the plate. I watch her as she eats. I eat as well but it shocking how she looks a lot like Rose.

"So mind telling me why you are here" I asked.

"To destroy this pack."She said looking me straight in my eyes.

"Why did you try to kill Ryker then?" I asked.

"So it would be easier to attack." She said.

"So revenge?" I asked. We stare at each other.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He's on his way." I said.

"You know nothing about me or my family." She says.

"Sorry family? The one you're trying to destroy?" I asked

"Shut up." She says standing.

"No I talk when I want to." I said.

"You stupid bitch I'll rip you to shreds." She says pulling against the chains.

"If you feel the need to express yourself go ahead." I said she growls. I take her plate and spoon and put it through a slot in the door. Someone takes it.

"You're stupid." She says.

"Anything else?" I asked sitting across from her. She stares back at me with pure hate.

She spits at me and I move to the side so it falls to ground. I shake my head. "I'm sure your mother taught you manners." I said she starts pulling again.

"Shut up before I..." She starts.

"Before you what Riley?" I asked. She seemed shocked i used her name. I try to hide a smile.

"You don't know me." She yells.

"And you don't know me." I said with a shrug. She pulls again. "I'm Amanda by the way." I said holding out my hand for her. She quickly grabs it. I squeezed her hand and she tries to squeeze mine. "Nice to meet you." I said. She tries not to show she's in pain but I see through it. Once i hear a crack I release her hand.

"You whore I'll kill you." She says.

"I'm not a whore." I said with a fake pout. She pulls on the chains.

"Your so annoying hell shut up." She yells. Ryker comes. He glares at me. Yup at me.

"She isn't that bad." I said. "Do you want be to go get you breakfast?" I mumbled. He stands in front of me. I look up at him. He kisses me quickly.

"Go." He says.

-

By the time I got back he walked out.

"No fair." I said.

"You already talked to her." He said taking his food from me.

"Why can't we just kill her again?" I asked.

"She's useful."He says and starts walking.

"Ya sure." I said.

"We can come together tomorrow." He says. I take a piece of his bacon glaring at him.

"Ok." I say as we walk out of the cells.

"You know... I never told you to come there on your own. What if you would have gotten hurt." He says.

"She wouldn't hurt me. But she would be hurt." I said

"Don't underestimate her she is full of surprises." He says. I walk in front of him through the house. How can he underestimate me when I took him down at least three times. I go into our room and get back into bed
_________

Last update for the week