Chpater 11

"Where's Ryan" he asked.

"He's probably sleeping" I said. Holding his hand he walks to the kitchen. He puts the bags down and lifts me on the counter.

"He let you stay" he asked.

"Just for a bit I have to be back soon though." I said and he stands in between my legs.

"You gonna come back right" he says.

"Yes" I said.

"I don't know if I want you to leave" he says holding my waist.

"But I'm not leaving now we're baking now remember." I said he nods and press his forehead on mine. "Ryan says I can come back when the move is done so I shouldn't be gone long right." I asked he says nothing and kisses me and pulls away. I pout and he starts taking out pans and stuff. I sit on the counter.

"Skye go wash your hands"he says. I go do as told.

"Mix that stuff" he says handing me a box. we brought and I just blink in response.

"Ryker" I said he didn't answer. I stand next to him as he whisk stuff. Then he moves and go to where I was and starts to pour stuff into a different bowel, and I follow him.

"Put the other stuff in the pan" he says. I pour batter in the bowel into the pan and he pours the other one into a different pan. He puts them both in the oven and starts to walk out the kitchen. I disappear and reappear in his office in his chair. After a minute he walks in "get out my chair" he says with a sigh. I put my feet up on the desk.

"Tell me what's wrong" I said.

"Nothing" he says slightly glaring.

"U have seemed stressed all day what's wrong" I said.

"Nothing" he says.

"Is it your mom" I asked.

"No" he said.

"Work?" I asked.

"No" he says.

"Family" I asked slowly.

"No" he says.

"Friends" I asked he shakes his head no. "Food?" I asked.

"No Skye" he said running his hand through his hair.

"Me?" I asked he doesn't respond "well goodbye then" I said disappearing and reappearing in Ryan's room. I sit on the bed next to him.

"Go ahead what did he do" he says. I start to cry and he hugs me.

_______________________

"Bacon cheeseburger" I gripped on his arm. He finishes the order.

"What will your name be" counter guy says tapping the order.

"Skye" Ryan says. The guy nods and Ryan walks away pulling me with him.

"Ryan I feel like I'm gonna throw up" I said. Looking at everything.

"Don't throw up on me" he says. My eyes start to water I look down he pulls me towards a bathroom. He locks the door "let me go no one is in here just go puke" he says and rubs my back. I run into a stall and start throwing up he holds my hair back. I keep throwing up for a couple minutes Ryan lets go my hair for a few seconds. Then I feel a gush of wind and he hands me a cup. He tells me to gargle I do as told. He flushes the toilet once I spit it out. I hug him and he hugs back lifting me up in his arms. He walks out there were women there. They start complaining why we can't do stuff at home and how disgusting it was. I bit my lip and counted to 3

"She wasn't feeling well and throw up fuck shits" he growled. As they started yelling how unclassy that was. He walks away and grabs the food and pays the guy.

"Ryan I feel funny" I said he groans and holds me close like he was trying not to let go. I close my eyes and we ended in some place. Ryan pants slightly and puts me down. He lifts my shirt and some one growls and I see Ryker. But Ryan touches my stomach making me wince. I look down to see my stomach more bruised than ever. I scream as everything hurts.

"What's you problem" Ryan yells holding my hand. I close my eyes as he yells "you could have killed her" he yells.

"He knows but he trusted she wouldn't" a voice says. A cold hand touches me and I feel no pain. I sit up and Ryan pulls me next to him he smiles. Then hands me the food I open it and get my burger.

"I'm sorry Skye I didn't mean to hurt you" Ryker says. I look at the lady who is staring at me. She looks extremely familiar I swear I seen her and her voice sounds familiar to. I tilt my head and stare at her and she smiled.

"Stop staring" Ryan growls. I blush in embarrassment and look at his shove him. And start eating again as I feel eyes on me. I glanced up and see Ryker staring at me and the lady. "Is there a reason you people ruined our lunch" Ryan says eating his burger.

"What is she protected by" the lady asked. I smiled I heard her voice somewhere.

"Me" Ryan says.

"I could have killed you" she says coldly.

"You can't it doesn't work like that" he says casually. As I day dream

"Skye wake up were leaving" he says. I look at my hand to see no burger. I grab the bag and I take the fries. I wave goodbye holding on to Ryan as we end up in the house. Which they can't pull us from. Something about it's really protected at least that's what I herd.

"Ryan" I said as he walks I follow.

"What" he says.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging him from behind. He tensed. "You know that lady I know her from some her she looks and sounds super familiar" I said. He pulls me off him.

"I thought you were adopted" he says.

"I was that's what I don't understand" I said. He nods

"We can figure that out later right now go shower. We have something planned" he says.