Chapter 17

Skye P.O.V

It's been two days. I haven't been allowed to leave my room.  Just because I won't tell Ryan where I went. He left me in the house alone. And handcuffed me to the bed. The keys on the door as punishment. Death walks in.

"I told you we needed to talk and you made no attempt to" he says.

"Can you please unlock this" I asked.

"No" he smirks I growl. "Aww that's cute. Don't do that ever again" he says strictly.

"What did you want to talk about. And why would you use an innocent animals to send messages" I said.

"I am Death I use things that are dead" he says.

"What do you mean your death" I asked.

"Dumbass" he mumbles. "I explained it you already I'm not explaining this again" he says annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

"How about 20 questions" I asked.

"10" he says

"15" I said.

"5" he says.

"15" I said.

"1...2...3...4.. Wait what's next" he says.

"No I'm not falling for that" I said.

"Why haven't you told your boyfriend you're a fallen" he asked.

"Have you been stalking me" I asked.

"Every second of your life" he says. I slightly glare "are you embarrassed" he asked. "About what you are not how small your breast are" he says.

"No I'm not embarrassed" I blushed glaring.

"So tell them" he says.

"Why can't you tell him" I asked.

"Because that's that my job I'm not his mate" he says.

"What--" I started.

"Shut up Skye and tell your boyfriend what you are before it's too late" he says and disappears. The cuffs unlock

"Thank you." I mumble as I hear the door open. The sent of chicken fills the house. I go run to the kitchen.

"How-" he starts and I take the bag from him.

"Shh" I said l. I start eating.

"The move is done now so you're moving out." he says once I'm almost done.

"And you're coming to right" I asked.

"Don't worry about me" he says.

"When am I leaving" I asked.

"After you shower" he says. I nod and go to take a shower.

-

We had to drive because 'teleporting' makes me "lazy." I'm not even driving. We end up at this huge house. He stops the car. I get out he gets out right after me. And we walk in the house is so perfect.

"Skye" Ryker's voice echo. I follow the sound and hug him tightly. He kisses my head.

"Ryan is staying with us to right." I asked. He just shrugs. "Please Ryker" I said.

"He has been kicked out for a reason you know." He says.

"But if Ryan doesn't stay I won't stay either" I said.

"Yes you will" he says.

"Let him stay" I said kissing him slowly.

"No" he says. I kiss him again biting his lip while pulling away.