Chapter 7

I woke up to see Ryker staring at me. I close my eyes again. He  chuckles.

"I have a meeting today so, I'll hang out with you later. Rose is gonna come get you after you shower." He says getting up. I put my face in the pillow wanting to scream. He kisses my head and I hear the door close. I easily fall back asleep.

-

I wake up really hot. I look around and it seems normal.The air conditioning isn't working. I go into the shower. Putting the water on cold it works for few minutes before it makes it worse. My head couldn't help but image Ryker here with me. The burning cooled for a second before coming back stronger. I got out the shower putting on undergarments pacing around. My mind couldn't stay off of Ryker so I need him to fix me. But he's in a meeting. I go to his office the burning doesn't hurt that much, but still does I opened the door.

"R-Ryker can I speak with you" I said as everyone eyes were on me. He excuses himself before slamming the door shut. "Ry-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Why did u walk out the room with that on" he growls. I look down and blush. Have bra and underwear only slipped my mind. He keeps talking but all I can see are his lips. I couldn't help it. Pulling him down I kissed him he kissed back harder. I bite on his lip.

"You're so cold" I smile his eyes widen slightly.

"Shit come on Skye" he says and starts mumbling to himself. while walking in holding my hand. I notice only guys sitting and all staring at me. Ryker  let's go my hand and went to get something. I looked down he puts a cover around me. He sits down and pats his lap. I sit on him he holds me close. "Res-" he starts.

"She's gone I can't find..." Roes says but then looks at me. He writes stuff quickly on a paper before passing it down the last person. The guy gave it to Rose. She looks at it and takes her phone out and takes a picture.

"Go make her breakfast" he says.

"Please" I add she takes another picture before leaving.

-

We all sit awkwardly waiting for my food. As I play with Ryker's face. I can tell he wanted to tell me no but he just let me. Rose comes on and place my food on the table she takes another picture. Ryker stands and gives Rose a side of the sheet, as she hands me a dress. I slide it on and Rose takes the sheet and hands me my phone. I hug her and say thank you. The guys starts talking again I sit on Ryker's lap.

"Can't you take a break." I interrupted him he slightly glares.

"Only if it's important. We have lost a lot of time already." Hee says.

"So you're saying I'm not important." I said the guys laugh.

"It's ok I would like to take a break." One of the guys says the others agree with him.

"See they don't mind " I said he nods.

-

As I finish they start again. I drink my orange juice while listening.

"We have enough. But what's the point of having more members." One guys says

"To protect us plus, they don't want much just a place to stay and some cash. Which we will have" Another guy says.

"I agree, if you have the space and money why not. I mean they are helping so it's a win win right." I said the all look at me I look down.

"She's right" Ryker says. "But your not apart of this meeting" he says.

"Please I want to help" I said.

"If you're in the meeting you're gonna have to sit in a chair not on me. Or you can stay quiet on my lap, and play on your phone." He says I get off him and take the chair from behind his desk. Putting it higher for me and placing it next to Ryker.

"So do u guys vote" I asked. Taking Rykers hand under the table and hold it.

-

After the meeting we got everything resolved in a few hours.

"Thank you" he says. After everyone walks out. I nod and sit in his lap.

"No problem" I said. Kissing him he kissed back harder holding me so I'll stay still. He starts kissing down my neck and collarbone. I moan and he stops. I bite my lip and lay on his shoulder.

"What do you want to do today" he asked softly.

"I want to hang out with my boyfriend" I said.

"Really ? What stuff you want to do with him" he asked.

"It's kinda cheesy" I blush.

"Well if I were with my girlfriend. I would want to walk around with her. Have a picnic, kiss her every 2 minutes. Maybe more" he winks.

"She must be lucky. But I don't think she will mind" I said. He smirks "go get some sandals" he says I get off him I go get sandals. And put them on. I sit there for a bit as my body goes back into fire. I get up and run down stairs to the kitchen. I hugged Ryker from behind he chuckles. He turns and wrap his arms around me. Then kisses my head. His lips are soft. I wonder where else he could...

"You ready to go " he ask. I nod not trying to to think that way about him. We walk outside he guides me into the woods. People get raped like this, but is it rape if I want it to happen ? Ryker looks at me worried as I blush harder. We stop I look up to see a medo. Weren't we in the woods a few seconds ago. "are you ok" he asked me.

"Yes" I said he puts a blanket down and sits on it. Then pulls me on it as well. He opens the basket he had. Pulling out sandwiches and water bottles. Then setting  the basket aside.

"1000 questions you start" he says.

"1000 what about 20" I said.

"I want to know more than 20 now start" he says.

"But it's called-" I start and get cut off with his lips. I pull him closer he's now on top of me. I start to tug on his hair. He growls and pins me down. I look up into his eyes they will dark and lustful. I bite my lip and look down. He groans

"I tried to be nice and romantic but you're gonna make me have sex with you Skye. Stop it"he scolds me. Getting off me I can see the bulge in his pants. As he sits back down

"Sorry" I said. I sit in his lap kissing him softly, before pulling away. "We can be romantic" I say. He smirks

"To be romantic so no secrets at all tell everything" he says. I nod

"So what's your favorite color..." I asked.