Prologue

John B describing the Pogues: 

And finally there's Molly, Mols, Molster... whatever we feel like calling her to be honest. She is the newest member of the Pogues, and happens to be my cousin. She's Uncle T's daughter and they both moved in with me 9 months ago when my dad went missing, and seen as Uncle T is never around, it's just me and Molly most of the time. She would come down and visit me and my dad a lot during the Summers over the years, so we've always been pretty close. She would always hang around with the other Pogues as well, so when she moved here permanently, she was the perfect addition for the group. She's got a big heart and she's free-spirited, but don't let her good looks fool you, she can be a real bitch to people sometimes. I love her for it though - I am definitely the most protective of her out of all the Pogues, because she is basically my sister. Her and JJ flirt a lot, and I think it's just to piss me off most of the time, but sometimes I wonder if they'd be good for each other in real life. Then again, they would probably be one hell of a toxic couple. 

And that's the Pogues, and our mission this Summer is to have a good time, all the time. 

Disclaimer: 

I do not own any of the Outer Banks characters or storyline - I only own Molly's character and storyline. 

Hope you enjoy! :)