Chapter 2

"What we doing tonight then?" I asked, walking out of the bathroom and into the living room of the chateau. The rest of the Pogues were all here as well. John B was in the kitchen trying to find some food, while Kie and Pope were sat on one of the sofas, with JJ sprawled out on the other sofa.

"I say we hit the boneyard and have a Kegger." JJ suggested. I walked over to the sofa he was sat on and tapped his feet, motioning for him to move them so I could sit down. He lifted his feet up and I laid back on the edge of the sofa, only for him to move his feet back down again so they were resting on my lap. I looked up to him and raised my eyebrows, motioning for him to move his dirty feet, but he just smiled and shrugged at me, keeping his feet firmly on my lap. 

"I dunno JJ, can't we just have a chill night for once." Kie replied, playing with the ends of her hair. 

"What are you talking about Kie? Everyone loves a Kegger." JJ said looking around the rest of us for support, "Isn't that right guys?"

"He's got a point Kie." John B hummed, entering the room with some crisps in his hand as he sat down on a spare chair. 

"True, I do love a Kegger." I agreed. 

"We might as well." Pope smiled at her apologetically. 

"See, even Pope thinks it's a good idea, which no offence bro, is rare." JJ points out. 

"Fine, let's do it." Kie agrees with us.

"She's in." I smiled at her, causing her to smile at me back. 

"I should probably go home first if that's the plan then." Pope announced, as he got up from the sofa. 

"Boring." JJ remarked and I nudged his leg, causing him to shrug his shoulders at me.

"Wanna drive me home?" Pope asked towards John B. 

"Sure." John B replied, standing up and heading to get the keys. 

"Me too actually, I should probably change before we head out later." Kie heads over the join the other two boys. 

"Alright I'll be back soon, don't do anything stupid you two." John B pointed between JJ and I with a stern expression. 

"Don't you worry about us bro. With a house alone, we might just fuck a couple times nothing major. This one can't resist me." JJ smirked, as he stuck one of his feet in my face. I scrunched my face up and shielded it away from his sweaty foot as he laughed at me. 

"In your dreams JJ Maybank." I scoffed at his comment. 

"Yeah, my wet ones."

"Alright that's our cue to leave then." John B spluttered as him, Kie and Pope left the chateau in a rush to escape JJ's mouth. 

JJ smiled at me and moved his feet back onto my lap and kept nudging me with them, but I refused to look in his direction, deliberately winding him up. 

"Mols, what have I done?" JJ asks me pouting in a baby voice, but I once again ignore him. 

"Please don't ignore me baby." JJ continues to pout, "I'm sorry." 

I look over to him to see his bottom lip stuck out and him giving me his best puppy-dog eyes and I laugh over how he looks. 

"God you're so cute." I laugh at him, beginning to stroke just above his ankles. 

"See I knew you couldn't resist this face." he smiles at me, before opening his arms and motioning for me to climb into them. 

"Really? Well who can't resist me now?" I tease, gesturing towards his open arms.