Chapter 10

It was about a couple hours into the Kegger party - I had had quite a lot to drink, making up for the other night when I couldn't, and it was fair to say I was heavily drunk. Pope and Kie had gone off talking to some tourons again in a group, whilst JJ, John B and I had been drinking a lot together and just general partying and having a good time. 

JJ had disappeared off a while ago, probably to go find some touron girl to spend the night with again. John B and I had stayed together for a while longer, before we had decided to split up and mingle with others. I was stood with a group of people I knew from school, whilst they all chanted for some boy to torpedo his drink. When he finished, the crowd - including me - cheered, and I laughed. 

I had decided I should probably head back and try and find some of the other Pogues, as it was getting quite late now. It wasn't until I stood up, that I felt the full effects of just how much alcohol I had consumed. I stumbled for a while around the party, until my eyes settled on JJ sat with a brunette girl on a log: he was leaning in and speaking to her, when she pulled back and laughed at what he had said, causing him to smile before he took another sip of his drink. Jealousy pinged in my stomach yet again, and it can't have been a good mix with alcohol, as before I knew it, I began stumbling over in the direction of the pair. 

When I started walking, I contemplated what I was actually going to do - I wasn't going to do anything stupid like go over there and pour my heart out to JJ. But, I did think of a way I could get him to stop flirting, yet play it off like I was just messing with him: I smirked as I thought the plan over in my head one last time, before I took a long sip of my drink and tossed the empty cup away from me and confidently headed over to the pair. 

JJ looked towards me as he felt a presence near him, he smiled at first when he realised it was me approaching, "Hey Molly." he greeted me, but as I grew closer, he must've noticed just how drunk I was, "Are you okay?" he asked me reaching his hands out to steady me as I approached him. 

"Hey JJ, baby." I smirked at him, as he held onto my waist to support me. He shot his head up and frowned at me, clearly pissed as he knew I would ruin his chances with the girl if I spoke to him like that. 

"You're fucked Molly." he sighed as he stared up and down at my swaying body. 

"Shhh." I placed my fingers on his lips to hush him and he stared at me in confusion, "Don't say anything baby, just enjoy it." I smirked. 

"What-" he began but I cut him off by climbing onto his lap and straddling my legs across him as I lowered myself down onto his body. The girl who JJ was trying to pull scoffed at him and walked away, but JJ was too in shock to even notice at this point. His eyes were wide as he glanced down at me, confused at what I was doing. He placed his hands on my hips to steady me, as I was still swaying slightly from the drink. 

"Sorry JJ, I couldn't help but try and ruin your fun." I laughed as he rolled his eyes at me. 

"You're just jealous." he teased me. 

"You wish." I flirted back, "Thought it would be funny to cockblock you." 

"Well if it involves you sitting on me like this, I don't think I would ever complain." he licked his lips as his eyes dragged down my body slowly, taking in my appearance. JJ was clearly also very drunk, but he could handle his drink a lot better than me, so he wasn't acting as clueless as I was, but he was undoubtedly intoxicated as well. 

"Oh yeah?" I smirked at him. 

"Hell yeah babygirl." he leans forward to whisper the next part in my ear, saying it slowly in a low, seductive tone, "It turns me on as well." 

The pace of my breathing increases as I feel butterflies begin to dart around my stomach. JJ pulls back smirking at me - I wasn't gonna let him win this one, so I lean closer to him, so my face is just inches away from his. I am so close to him that I can feel his breath against my face as he watches me closely, awaiting my next move.