Chapter 28

"Let's go!" JJ was hyped up as he began steering the boat we were all on, out into the ocean. John B had woke us all up early this morning, all of us still asleep in the hammocks, as he announced we were going to get the gold. We had all got ready and hopped onto the boat. I had worn a red halter neck top, paired with light blue shorts and my sunglasses situated on top of my head. 

John B, Pope and Kie were sat by the front of the boat, JJ in the sheltered part steering the boat, and me sat on the ledge next to him, deciding to keep him company as he drove. I glanced down at his strong hands gripped on the wheel, navigating the boat with ease. JJ had traded his usual look for a grey sweatshirt, which made him look very attractive. He had paired it with black shorts, and a red cap worn the right way round on his head for once. He also had sunglasses over his eyes, which I loved, making him look even hotter if that was possible. 

"You know babygirl, I can see you staring at me." JJ's voice broke me out of my trance, causing my cheeks to blush at his words.

"Don't flatter yourself." I teased, earning a slight chuckle from JJ.

"You know it's hard for me to focus on steering this boat with you dressed like that beside me." JJ said, causing me to almost choke in shock at how openly he was talking today. I was used to JJ's dirty mouth and constant flirting, but he had toned it back since our encounters had got a little too close for comfort lately, but here he was, his mouth back at it again. My brain finally registered his words properly, and I glanced down at my attire. Maybe he had a point. My shorts were quite short - from behind you could definitely see my ass poking out from beneath the material. My top was a halter neck, perfectly accentuating my breasts and revealing perhaps too much cleavage. I smirked as I took in the serious look on JJ's face and realised he was genuinely affected by my attire, and decided maybe this would be the time I could play with him and get him back for all the times he has teased me.

"Oh really?" I smirked, tilting my head to the side.

"Duh. You do it on purpose." JJ replied in a whining tone.

"Is it my tits? Is it the fact you can see how round and big they are? Or is it the fact you can see them bouncing as the boat goes over the waves?" I push JJ further, as he glanced at me quickly. He opened his mouth to speak, but cleared his throat instead, clearly flustered by my words. "Or is it the fact you can see my ass poking out beneath my shorts?" I continued, turning around to flash him a view of my rear as I spoke. He looked at me once more, looking me up and down, taking in the view in front of him, before I smirked and sat back down next to him.

"What's got into you today?" JJ broke out into a smile.

"What do you mean?" I innocently questioned.

"Seems like you're in a good mood today. Wish we could be alone for it though." JJ smirked.

"What a shame." I leant back in my seat and shrugged at the boy, who chuckled and shook his head.

"Molly Routledge. Such a tease." JJ said.

"Shame you'll never get the real deal." I smirked at my words.

"We'll see about that." JJ flirted back. I scoffed at his words and playfully swatted his arm, both of us giggling at this moment.

"You good back there JJ?" John B called out from the front of the boat.

"Yeah all good bro." JJ smiled at me as he replied to my cousin.

"You sure you know where we're going John B?" I called out, slightly sceptical over this whole mission. 

"Of course I do." John B replied.