Videogame Shopping

A/N: Sorry in advance for the lack of updates on this thing. Normally I update every three days but it's been a while for my standards. Anywhosies, just a little warning that this will be a short chapter. Please don't get mad at me! There are still so many characters we have to meet and I just don't know how.....still, enjoy!~

"Mattie, Alfie, do you want to go to the videogame store downtown?" you asked the two blonde boys sweetly.
Alfie looked up at you, joy in his blue eyes. "Can we?" he asked.
"Sure," you replied. You had done a 'Kid Swap' for the day with Arthur and Francis. You were taking care of Alfred and Matthew while they were taking care of Lovi and Feli. You found out that you used to do that every month, just swap children for a day.
"Yay!" cheered Alfie.
You looked at Mattie. "You okay with that?"
He nodded. "Yeah," he said quietly.
You smiled and got up from the couch. The two boys followed you into the kitchen where you grabbed your purse you had left on the counter and your keys that sat next to it. "Okay, let's go."

~Timeskip~

Mattie held onto your right hand, Alfie held onto your left. The three of you began to slowly walk around the store, looking at all the games. Suddenly, Alfie jumped up in excitement.
You glanced to where he was looking. It was the Disney Infinity Marvel Comics characters pack. You laughed on the inside. He looked so cute, all wound up about superheroes.
Mattie tugged on your hand. "Can we get that, Miss Madrid?" he asked.
You smiled. "Sure we can. And call me (y/n). Madrid is too formal," you said.
Alfie let go of your hand to go get the package of characters. He brought it back over to you, a huge grin on his face.
The three of you went to the check-out. The guy standing there looked like he was 16 or 17, not too much older than Vash.
"Madrid! I didn't know you were here, da-ze!" he said cheerfully. He looked down at Alfie and Mattie. He looked back up at you, curiosity in his wide brown eyes.
"It's a long story, but I can't remember you."
"I am Im Yong Soo. Or South Korea, as a country."
You nodded. "Okay. Well I'm taking care of Mattie and Alfie while Arthur and Francis have Feli and Lovi today," you said.
After paying for the pack of Marvel characters, you took the small boys' hands again. "Bye. See you at the next World Meeting!" you called over your shoulder.
The South Korean man smiled and waved to you.