What Lieterally Is This?

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!" Feli said repeatedly as he came down the stairs. You were in the kitchen putting a puzzle together so you looked up and blinked twice.

"Yes, Feli?"

He grinned and you could already feel some weird Feliciano thing coming on.

"What would you get if you threw a grenade into a kitchen in France?"

You rolled your eyes and sighed. Oh great. Jokes about countries. "What?"

"Linoleum Blownapart!" Feliciano exclaimed, laughing. "Wait, I have more. Did you know that visitors in Cuba are usually Havana good time?"

He was cracking up, curl bobbing and honey eyes watering.

Toni entered the dining room. He wore a grin as well. "I feel kind of bad for the English. They don't have a kidney bank but they do have a Liverpool."

You raised an eyebrow, expression asking if they were done yet.

"I've got a lengthy article on Japanese swords but I can Samurais it for you, if you'd prefer," Toni said, laughing right along with Feli.

As Lovino walked past the dining room to go upstairs, he said, "It's tough to do inventories in Afghanistan because of the tally ban."

Facepalming, you closed your eyes. 'I like with a bunch of idiots,' you thought.

A/N: I'm so sorry for how cracky that was. I was trying to type 'literally' but I typed 'lieterally' so I decided to do some country-based puns. Lol I found these online and couldn't stop laughing. Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. Message me if you'd like and tell me your best joke.