Home?

Today was the day. You were going home with Antonio today. You weren't completely sure how you felt about it. After all, you did lose all your memories of him, Feli, Lovi, the house you lived in with the three of them and Toni's best friends, Francis and Gilbert.

Toni opened the door and you followed in after him, Feliciano pulling you along by the hand. "Welcome home, Mama!" he said, smiling.

Feli was the happier of the two boys. Lovino didn't show emotions very often. They had opposite personalities. But it was cute.

You looked around the entry hall. It wasn't too big, nor was it too small. It was just right. And yet, it felt so foreign to you. You were led farther into the house by Feli. Now, you were in the kitchen where Toni was already working on preparing dinner. He had out onions, green peppers and A LOT of tomatoes.

But Feli tugged on your arm, signaling you that it was time to move on to the next room which happened to be the dining room. It was an average dining room. There wasn't too much to say about it. Then, the living room. There wasn't much to say about that either.

The upstairs was next. Feli led you up the stairs and into a small bedroom. The room was a little messy. There were a couple coloring books and crayons lying on the floor and the twin-sized bed wasn't made, but you didn't mind too much.

You moved on to another room down the hall. It was another small bedroom which also had a twin-sized bed. This one was a little messier. You assumed this was Lovi's room and the other one had been Feli's. They both had the same circle-shaped pillow colored like the Italian flag on the bed, though.

And the room across the hall from that was the master bedroom. Yours and Toni's room. You walked in. You could tell which side of the room was whose. Toni's side of the bed had a blanket with the Spanish flag on it. Your side's nightstand was littered with a hairbrush, a mirror, a pair of sunglasses, a lamp and a digital clock.

"This is your room, Mama," Feli said. He pointed to a door and said that was the closet. He pointed to another door and said that was your bathroom. There had also been another two bathrooms downstairs.

You felt like your own son was giving you the grand tour of your house. But, of course, you remembered neither of them. And he sort of was giving you a tour.

Feli turned to go find Lovi. You were almost about to leave when something else on Toni's side of the room caught your eye. It was a guitar. Probably a Spanish guitar, but you had always loved the sound of Spanish guitars.

There was also a stereo and a stack of CDs, of which, you noticed, we're all tangoes and salsas. You decided you could ask Toni later if maybe...if maybe he could teach you to dance.