AnimeCon

Today, you were going to go to the AnimeCon being held in a nearby city. Yes, even though you were a grown adult, you still loved to go to the conventions and see all the awesome cosplays.

You also had your own cosplay. It was a simple Megurine Luka costume you had made a while back that still fit you. She used to be your favorite Vocaloid.

You pulled your jacket over your shirt and opened the door when the doorbell rang.

It was Ludwig. You had called him to watch Lovi and Feli today.

"Alright, you boys be good for Ludwig, okay?" It was more of a command than a question.

Feli nodded, already tugging on Ludwig's hand, trying to drag him off. Lovi just crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.

You gently ruffled his hair(which he quickly fixed and ran off) before grabbing your keys off the hook they were on.

"Bye, boys!" you called, heading out the door and to your car.

~Timeskip~

You walked into the huge lobby of the building where everything was being held. All the panels, all the Q and A sessions with voice actors and stuff like that.

Not too long after you began to walk around, you spotted a familiar face. It was Mei cosplaying Mulan standing with someone cosplaying Shang and another someone cosplaying Mushu.

You walked over to them.

"Hi, Mei!" you said cheerfully.

"(Y/n)!" she exclaimed with excitement. "This is Japan and China, also known as Kiku and Yao!" she said while pointing to Shang and then Mushu.

"Hey, you guys! I kinda got into a car accident and I can't really remember all that many people from after Antonio and I got married. So, it's nice to meet you two again."

Yao gave you an excited hug. "It's so great to see you, (y/n) aru!"

Kiku waved, reminding you that the quiet man liked his personal space. "Herro, (y/n)."

"What were you guys planning on doing today?" you asked.

"We were going to go to our own panel. We want to see how accurately the cosplayers can capture our personalities," said Mei with a smile.

"Well I might as well come with you, I don't really have anything better to do. I just wanted to come for the panels and the Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi panel is an 18+ anyway. It won't be until later."

"Okay," Yao smiled.

The four of you began making your way through the crowd to find the room with the sign on the door that read, 'AiAnimeCosplay Hetalia Panel'.