Chap 1 My beginning

Hello! This is my first time even writing a fan fiction. Hope you all like it. Make sure to comment how to make it better and feed backs. Enjoy!

MITSUKI POV
An hour passed by being in a car towards the elite private academy -- Cross Academy which is ran by the legendary vampire hunter called Cross Kaien. Without further disturbance of vampires, hopefully I will be safe. I guess it might be fun to have some roommates?

"Hey! You must be the new girl arriving here! Sorry if I get it wrong, you are... Satsuki Mitsuki right?" A girl with short brown hair says cheerfully. Beside her stands a silver haired boy with a sleepy and annoyed expression on.

"Yes, my name indeed is Mitsuki. What's your name?" I replied politely.

"Ah? Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself, hehe. I'm Yuuki, Cross Yuuki. That guy there is Zero, Kiryu Zero. He might appear grumpy but a soft guy at heart ok?" She winks with a smile.

"What? Did you say something about me, Yuuki?" Zero glares at her giving a shiver down my spine. Geez, calm down.

"Nothing!" Yuuki turn to me a little scared, "by the way, we should take you to headmaster. Follow me!"

"Sure?" I said.

I followed Yuuki silently and eventually we reached headmaster's office. I opened the door with anxiety as the legendary vampire hunter sounds to be serious with an expression similar to Zero

"Please excuse me?" I peeks into the room slowly. THE HECK!? A smiley guy that is playful cooking a fish?! I stare in shock wondering who the guy is for a second as clock in my mind ticks at a hundred miles per hour.

The stranger turnes to me and grins enthusiastically."Oh! Welcome Mitsuki! You are in day class I am sure. Hope you find yourself comfortable in Cross Academy."

Due to the shock, I asked unconsciously:" Are you really the legendary vampire hunter in the entire history? You seem a lot, different than the legend said!" The second I said the word 'vampire' all three of them widen their eyes and shows an astounded expression. Well, what's surprising? They have a whole part of academy for vampires!

Zero opens his mouth and tries to calmly say something but end up coldly said:" Stay away from those filthy vampires from night class ok? They are extremely dangerous."

"Yes I do understand that. However not all of them are bad, some are nice. Also I trained myself with anti-vampire weapons like a blue rose dart and a whip so I will be fine!" I drop my eye and suddenly take up an interest on the carpet. Maybe this boy also experienced the same thing like me.

"For now just go to your room. It's number 329 on third floor. This is the map of the academy and here is your uniform. I might check on you later, or perhaps in class tomorrow!" Yuuki smiles sweetly.

I take my suitcase and walks to the dorm and, Jesus, this place is massive! I hold my suitcase and walks up the stairs. 327, 328, 329. Aha! There it is. I turn the key gently and open the door.

An elegant looking girl with long blond hair sits at a table at the left hand side doing her work. I guess my side is the right side then. After standing there for a second, she notice me skips up to me, introducing herself in a cheery voice:" Hi! I'm Haruyo Katsura, but you can call me Haru to prove that we are friends. I am in the same class as you. What a surprise, showing up in the middle of term 2, by now most people already know each other and made friends! But don't worry ok, everyone are nice, you will fit in well!"

I quickly introduced myself and starts to unpack. First I organised my wardrobe. The wardrobe is quite spacious with enough for double my amount of clothes!

Next I unpacked all my stationary for writing and drawing. I lay out all my books neatly in the drawers and stuck a timetable on the wall for ease of checking daily classes.

By the time I finish, it already reached late night and Haru is fast asleep. I stare at my bed for a second considering the option of sleeping, but I am still energetic. Read? Nah, that way I can't sleep for the whole night. Maybe a walk might tire me out a bit, a good chance to find my way around school?

I tip-toe my way to the door ready to leave, but then my instincts kick in and remind me of the vampires. Yep, gotta get my whip just in case.

The school yard is silent and still like calm water. While lost in my own calm mind, I realise I am standing before a building that i presume is my classroom.

The enormous building stands before me majestically as I take a step in to open the door.

"Wah!?" A hand grabs me as I lean back and struggle.

Please rate, comment or follow if you wish to. But please do.
Thank you very much for reading chapter one. It means a lot to me!