Chapter 24, Endless night

Hello once again! I hit 4K!!! Please keep reading.

You must have noticed I have put in a lot of Undertale reference in my last chapter! I'm sorry but I got into the Undertale fandom just by YouTube videos, ehe!

Please enjoy this chapter while I stop my talking ok?

Mitsuki P.O.V.

Minutes pass quickly while my feet slowly get sore. It's been hours, but we are still not out.

I hear frequent complains and moans from Hikaru who is just about to collapse from tiredness.

Puff puff. I need to keep walking. I need to get back. Eventually we will be able to go to the end soon.

A light...

We can finally go out!

Wait, is that Miyabi?

"Hey, Mii-chan! You are back so quickly. How nice!" Miyabi say with enthusiasm.

"Uh... We got lost."

"Of course! You went the opposite way!" Miyabi grin in a happy way.

Seriously!? I went for such a long time just to end up at the same place!?

"Hmm? Shall I take you back Mii-chan?" Miyabi smile innocently.

I nod gently.

"This way." Miyabi point to my right side.

"Hey Miyabi. Thanks." I smile gently and she smile back.

"Mili-chan. Call me Miya like you always do when you were little. Please." Miyabi start walking while us three follow closely behind.

"Okay, Miya."

~another hour pass. I really am too lazy to write it. Ehe~

"Finally!" I jump up and shout.

"You really have energy to jump?" Hikaru whisper and trying to catch his breath. " I really am amazed at your stamina."

"That's because you need more exercise." Kaname whisper as well while being just as tired as Hikaru.

I laugh and says: "Haha! Kaname, you don't say about yourself! Mr. I'm-so-amazing-because-I-am-a-Kuran-and-everyone-should-get-on-their-knees-and-worship-me!"

"What!? What kind of name is that? I'm not like that at all!" Kaname shout and jump up startling Miya who is standing right beside me.

"Yep, that suits you Kaname." Hikaru laugh for a second before sitting on the ground.

"If I had the energy, I would definitely fight you." Kaname yell in a high pitched voice causing me to laugh harder.

"Well, maybe next time. Shall we go through the gate?" I say happily.

Miya, who is right in front of us which we have not noticed much suddenly stands up startling us and says: "hey, let's go."

"Ok!" I smile although I'm still a bit shocked like how did she get there...

We walk through the gates one by one. Walking through the gate feels like stepping into water, except we don't get wet. It have this strange feeling to it almost as if we are ageing be a few month.

I look up at the sky. It's night time already? I remember when I 'died', it was only afternoon, or is it dawn? Oh well, it can't be too long.

I walk casually toward the dorm while the rest walk closely behind me.

Everything is normal. That is until I met Zero walking with Yuuki.

"Mi, Mitsuki!?" Zero jumped back looking surprised. Why I wonder.

"Ka, Kaname-Senpai! You are back, how is your month?" Yuuki run to Kaname and bow. Oh, so Kaname went to a long trip to somewhere...

Wait second... A month, Zero surprised... DONT TELL ME I HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR A WHOLE MONTH!?

"Nee, Kaname-senpai, why is 'she' here, I though she died..." Yuuki started to say with her disgustingly sweet voice...

I take a long sigh and ask everyone to gather as many as possible...

~1 hour pass~

"And so, apparently I am the new ruler of the youkai kingdom..." I finish and just let Miyabi take over.

Miyabi finish my story briefly and simply, " so, we need your help. Please!"

"So, you are a ruler?" Zero said still surprised from before.

"Hmm."

"No wonder, that's where your personality came from..."

"Excuse me?"

"Er, nothing..."

"So shall we go to sleep for now? What do you all think? It's gonna be a long week or month or however long it will take." I quietly stand up and walk toward the dorm.

"Night!" I shout to them without turning around.

"Ok then, good night." The rest said except for Yuuki.

Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter! I was busy with things like my YouTube account for vocaloid covers, (which no one shall know, or dare to hear cos I broke my window glass once) sorry for the late update!

Hope you enjoy this and see you whenever I update next!

Please comment, vote or even follow! Thank you for staying in this story for so long!