Chapter 26. Torture time (insert evil smile and laughter)

Ok, I'll aim to get it done quick, once again. Hope you enjoy the story so far, I'm open to criticism and suggestions!!! I need to update more... But now I'm back in watching anime, listening to vocaloid and MAFUMAFU AND OTHER UTAITES I have limited time.

Song: The sleepless torture tower by VY1 (Mothy-P) such a fitting song hehehe

Mitsuki P.O.V

It's now... Hehehe. I have no idea what my expression is but I'm sure people will be scared. I sure will go to that tea party, but first, I need my wasabi, mustard and precious whip. Whip is always useful for when you want revenge and not kill them. My rose darts are what you call to kill people.

Miyabi came to stand beside my not long after. It will be fun, hehehe.

"Miyabi, thanks for getting me these." I say as Miyabi hand me the torture material.

"You are welcome, but why do you need these?" Miyabi tilt her head 25 degrees to the left and say out of curiosity. So innocent, no need to know what I can do.

"Oh these?" I say mischievously with an evil smile. "Miyabi-chan, just watch and see~~~ You are too innocent to know~~~ Just stay here and wait for a bit, okay?"

"Sure?"

So I run.

Run.

Run.

And run.

I wonder how they would love this, what a beautiful gift. I disguise my whip as a beautiful belt and keep it loose. This will be the most fun I will ever have. The tubes, or shall of say massive tubes of wasabi and mustard are tied to my legs underneath my skirt, I can simply take it out any time.

I plan my strategy wisely, even if they can smell it, they don't know what I will do.

As I plan, I already reached the door. For one last time, I pray to God "please forgive me for my sins I shall commit, if I don't end up in heaven, you know what will happen to you right? Kamisama~ So you better not give me chances to torture more people including you okay?" (Sorry in advance for religious people, I don't mean this. It's only a part of story, not saying any religion is bad. Just don't come to me and complain ok, enjoy the humour)

I push open the door and what appear in front of me is a beautiful ball room with food!!! Such luxury, I never knew that Cross Academy had such a luxurious room!? I shall enjoy every second of it. I'll keep the fun for later.

"Mitsuki, welcome!!! What took you so long?" Hikaru yelled behind me and jumped on top of me.

Oh god! Get off mehhhh! It's enough one jumped on me, now another one!? I can tell without looking that there is an irritated irk mark on my face and I don't plan on getting rid of it. I kick Hikaru off and stand up as elegant as I can, which is like being a monkey, patting on my skirt to get dirt off. Last thing I want is attract attention to my skirt and revealing the *torturous* item underneath it.

"Hikaru. Will you kindly get off me." Even though I already pushed him off with brutal force, I add it to seem polite. Although it is not.

"Aww! But, but I haven't seen you since class!!! Apparently I learnt there is a rule we are not allowed to talk in class, can you believe that!?" Hikaru pout and cling to my left art tightly.