Chap 7 Valentines day

Hi! The song is available to play if you have wifi. It's Still Doll by Kanon Wakashima if you wanna download it, and it's ending for vampire knight. I absolutely love this song. Once in a while to thank you all I might add songs to go along with it. This chapter and the next one maybe will be based on Valentine's Day. Hope you enjoy this story.

Mitsuki POV

The next day

So that is what happens if a pureblood is angry. That's just creepy. I shouldn't talk anymore with them. I am thinking as I wake up by the bedside alarm. I walked towards my desk to check the lessons: 1. Japanese 2. Sports 3. Morning tea (also known as snack) 4. Maths 5. Art 6. Lunch 7. Technology.

Will I be ok? I never is educated and my memory from 10 years ago is gone. What do I do? It is scary to think how much I am behind. I am basically on primary level of knowledge! So I take off my pyjamas and put on my shirt, then my skirt lastly my blazer. It fits me perfectly, I love this uniform.

" Morning Mitsuki." Haru yawned. She looks so kawaii when she just wake up. It's attempting to just go up and hug her.

" Morning! Sorry I was back so late last night. Hope I didn't wake you up!" I said cheerfully.

She shakes her head slowly and replied:" Oh, no you didn't wake me up. I never even knew you were gone and back!"

Phew! Safe!

"I might go to class first since I might be lost and take up a long time, ok?" I asked

" Of cause!" She exclaimed. Haru is such a kind girl, she really is a nice roommate.

I waved at her and closed the door behind me. Ok. Breathe in and out, in and out.i put a smile on my face and ran towards my Japanese class. I might be quite good at it! I hope...

" Kya!" A bunch of screamed hurts my ear. Who is it? I looks towards where noise came from. The night class gate. I hate that place. I shall never, ever go there again.

"HI!!♡♡♡" Someone shouted, and so the scream starts again...

"Idol-senpai!", "Senpai, look here!" Idol? Oh, its just that annoying Hanabusa Aidol.

When he notice me walking he waved and yells "Mitsuki-chan, will you give me a chocolate tomorrow!" Chocolate? Why do i have to give him that? I suddently feel many girls eyes on me giving me a shiver in my spine. Oh, great! First day of school, did't even introduce myself and already many enemies. I walk away as fast as i can, someone is follwing me.

"Mitsuki?" Zero's voice called out to me. "Are you ok? Why did that pureblood even come anyway?" That vision i saw, i think it's true. I might not tell anyone, yet.

I nodded. But not hard so i won't pass out again. "Oh and by the way, the class is this way, not there!" Ok, it's just a simple mistake that is careless. Take a deep breath and start to walk back.

Yuuki... Why is she there, checking on Zero probably. "Zero! Stop slacking off!!!" She dragged him back by the ear. Ouch, it must hurt a lot, poor Zero.

10 minutes until bell, it already that late! I hope i am there in time since it's my first day.

Class starts and the teacher introduce me. I never had soo many people stare at me before. After all i was homeschooled. I went and sat down beside a girl named Yuri, and beside her, surprise surprise-- Cross Yuuki. The class is interesting and not as hard as i thought.

"Hi!" Some girls went up to me. It's not gonna be good. "Who are you to Idol-senpai?" I simply shrugged my shouders meaning nothing.

"Answer me please, Satsuki-san!" They are furious alright.

"Ok fine. I hate him. And everyone at night class, i hate most people like them." I think they liked that answer and calmed down.

"Then now, who are you giving chocolate to tomorrow?"

"Chocolate? Why do i have to give it to others and not eat it myself?"

"Because! It's valentines day!"

"what day now?"

They explained to me carefully. So it is a day for giving chocolates to people you like. Maybe everyone in class? Yep, probably.

Class ended now let's get to work.

I carefully made 50 and put them in a little bag. One for Haru as well obviously. I let her taste some incase they are not good, and she loved it good! So i stored them in a little fridge.

In the morning i woke up. On my way to class, there are a lot of gates with the vampire's name on it.

I arrived the first in the morning. And soon people are arriving. I handed out them as everyone walk in. One of the girls yesterday murmured that's not what i meant. Wait what?

I have 5 left, 5 vampires. Maybe i will give it to them, with a littlle twist. 20 minutes until class. I ran to night class gate. Just in time. 10 minutes left. "Here, here! Have this!" They noticed and walked towards me. "Eat it now!" I laughed evilly inside.

The minute they ate it, they made wierd noises. Yes! "Did, did you put pepper, ginger and chilli?"

"Yes! Haha, now you won't mess with me. Bye!" I walked away trying to not laugh loudly. 5 minutes... ahh! I ran as fast as i can and i made it to the roll.

Did you like the little, twist? I need to finish my project really fast! Its still not finished! I spent quite a while thinking what chocolate would she give them. Thank you!
Oh sorry i also forgot to publish it btw!