Chapter 28. Eternal stillness

Hai again! I'm sorry for slow updates but hopefully I'll get 3 chapters done this two weeks cos it holidays! Currently listening to Akatin cos shuffle and the screams T_T no comment on the song...

Hopefully ya liked last chapter and now this one... Still deciding on making it more evil and devilish or more sadness plot line... Either way, I hope u will enjoy sensing the sadness or sadistism... Is that even a word? XD

Song: Echo by Reol!

Ok I'll stop and start writing now.

Mitsuki POV

My senses fades away as I drift into the peaceful land of dreams. Only if that lasts long that is. Within the dream, a person whom I believe I never met stands before me, bowing for a few second before standing up tall. I can't make out the reason why, but all I see is a smile before everything melts into the darkness shifting to another dream.

This time a land of water appear before me, everything is still, as if the time have been stopped. People who once are moving around freely stands still, a horrified expression on their face as they all look to the same way. Perhaps enemy attack? No, that won't cause such a riot.

I step closer to the people there, it feels like they are alive knowing that I am moving so they signal me to step away. Unable to stop due to my increasing curiosity, I look ahead.

The world start to fade out as if stained by white paint on a finished canvas painting. For a split second, I thought I saw the same person as before with a smile and he/she drop a grenade down upon the citizens and grin before fading away.

What I wake up with is Kaname shaking my shoulders gently, quietly whispering out my name. "Kaname? What is the matter?" I call out gently forcing a smile on my face.

"Oh! You are ok, I'm glad. I thought something happened." Wait what? Something happened? Another attack? "You ere crying in your sleep when I came here to check on you."

Hah?! What, why was I crying??? Only now I notice the sweating on me as I feel more faint. Is this the impact of the dreams? Can those dreams be real?

"Ka, Kaname? May I ask you a question?" I ask politely as I try to stay awake. I think about all the questions I have yet only one I feel is necessary to ask Kaname.

Kaname nod slightly and smile in relief. I wonder if the question will startle him or to give him relief? The thought of the dreams linger in my mind, what if it relates to how youkai kingdom was destroyed?

"Ok, er, please don't be surprised. I think the dream I just had is a sign of how youkai kingdom was destroyed with evidence for who the shadow is. So, it goes like this..." I sigh as I start explaining with as much detail as I can think up of concerning the case.

As I speak, Kaname appear to be in deep thought, maybe my theory is true perhaps? The seconds tick by as I finally explain everything.

"Mitsuki. I think..." Kaname start to say his opinion. But before I can hear it, something appear behind Kaname as I widen my eyes in fear.

"Who, who are you!?" I scream out loud as Kaname stands up in alert.

The person there is a male who appear to be in 20s or 30s, but I am sure he lived longer then that as he bares his fangs indicating it is a vampire. Level E? No, definitely not, it seem to be a pureblood, but which?

The shoulder length brown hair almost same as Kaname, and two different coloured eyes like a demon. The appearance terrifies me somehow, my eyes stares in fear as I slowly move backwards. But not long I reach the other side of the bed.