Chap 4 Stories of sorrow

Hello! This is probably the best story plot so far. I will try to publish one everyday. Some times once every three or four days. Hope you enjoy this one too.

Mitsuki POV

I never thought Zero is actually nice. He always looks so cold and isolated with his piercing glares. You can never know if he is going to knock you out dead or make you think you have said something you shouldn't have.

When he reached out to me. I was happy, I really was. Next he lifted me up gently and let me fall onto a chair at the side of a path. Should I tell him my story?

There was this awkward silence for a long time so I decided to start the conversation.

"Um." We both say the same time. Ah, er, oops.

"You first." He says.

"Well, I should tell you what happened with my family and how I know about vampires." I whisper as quietly as I can so other vampires who have super hearing can't hear.

"Ten years ago when I was six. A vampire suddenly attacked my family killing my mum and dad. Now I have no family to return to. I now wonder around everywhere. All kinds of vampire chase me down to kill me. They say with the excuse that they are attracted to my blood for some reason. One day I saw a flyer advertising Cross Academy with the headmaster Cross' name on it so I decided it might be safe here. I guess I am wrong." I whisper.

"Oh, that's similar to my story but worse, a lot worse." Zero respond sadly.

I wanna know his story as well so I ask looking at him:" If you'd like, I would love to hear your story. Only if you want though."

"Sure." He said, " My family are vampire hunters. One day they were told to kill a pureblood's fiancé, even though he have not fallen into level E he is still on dangerous vampire list. That night she killed my whole family and my brother, Ichiru stood beside her smiling watching that women kill his own parents. How cruel is that? And then she bit me. And I turned, into a vampire."

"That is just as bad as mine! How could you say mine is way worse than yours. I know how sad it is to lose your parents, but even so I aim to be cheerful, to smile as if I am ok. So smile as well! Be, happy. If it is hard, at least try. Your family will wish for it as well." I shout out before looking down in embarrassment for saying it to an almost stranger. Zero just turned to me surprised that I said that. And then I saw someone running this way...

Hope you also liked this one. This morning during period three I suddenly got a notice that on Wattpad
From a reader SteffanieG_31 saying she like the story and encouraged me to keep writing. I was soo happy about that. Also sorry the next time I update will probably be on Saturday because of school camp.
Please follow, vote and comment about how do you think of the story!