Chap 3 Night class part two

It's the second day chapter one has been our and already 16 readers! I thank you all for reading chapter one and two. I love you all ok, just remember that! XD

Kaname POV

"Ok then, fine I will introduce everyone. The long blond hair girl is Souen Ruka. The girl with two orange ponytails is Touya Rima. Next is the girl with short light blue hair is Seiren. The boy with brown hair is Shiki Senri. Lastly is the vice-president, Ichijo Takuma. The other two you met before is Hanabusa Aido and Akatsuki Kain. Happy? Now come with me this way!" I ordered forcefully.

It made everyone more shocked and Mitsuki glared at me before she agreed. Finally! How much does it take to just convince a girl to go with you!

I walked up the stairs as calm as I could. It didn't take much until I reach my room cause it is 3 doors from the first one on the left. I walked in and sat on the couch right I front of the door. Mitsuki looked around and sat on the floor. Oh yes, I should let her sit with me.

"Mitsuki. Why not sit next to me? Have a seat here." I offered with a gentle voice just like how I talk to Yuuki.

"No thanks. I shouldn't sit next to you since you think you are so royal when you are not. Everyone is a life. It's the same." She shakes her head while looking at the carpet the whole time.

Why is this girl not listening to me? She just keep making me mad! It's getting on my nerves a lot now. Should I just turn her into a vampire so she will listen? Or should I not. It's not very fair is it? To do that for a reason like that.

Mitsuki POV

This guy is such a pest! So this is what I decided to say:" Just get to the point already Kaname! Why did you call me in here?"

"Ok then fine. What are you? I can't read you. I am able to do that to all humans. You are not human are you?" He asked in a hurry. Is there something wrong with his brain. Do I look like a vampire to him?

"No you stupid pureblood, do I look like one to you? See! I have no fangs ok? Got your answer so can I leave now?" I rushed hoping I can leave. It sure is not a good idea to do that.

He showed an angry face. His eyes turned pure red like blood. He stood up and walked towards me and did what Aido did. Now I feel scared as if I am in Tartarus. I pray for my safety and whimpered gently.

I waited for the bite to pierce my skin, but felt nothing. My mind fills up with relief but my previous terror remains. Why, was I so dumb to anger purebloods that can turn innocent people to level Es?

"You may leave now. And sorry for scaring you."Kaname apologises quietly. while I stand up and walk away.

Zero POV

I saw Mitsuki walk into the moon dorm with Kaname. I wonder why. If he turns her into a vampire, I will kill...

Then my thoughts were interrupted by Mitsuki who is walking out of the dorm with a terrified exopression. I rush up to her as fast as I can and reach out to place my hand on her shoulder. "What happened Mitsuki, I told you to stay away from those vampires. Did they do something to you?"

"Ah!? Oh, oh, it's just you Zero. It's nothing. Just visiting and getting to know everyone."

How can a person look so traumatized and says they are simply visiting monsters? So I kept asking. " Did that monster try to turn you into a vampire?"

"Ye, Yes." Her tears are starting to come out now as she turn away to hide her fear.

I hold my hands out to her offering to take her to somewhere to calm down. She hesitates before accepting and look back at me. Should I tell her my experience?

Finally up to chapter four, hope you enjoy it so far and keep supporting me. Is it boring for you all? Should I make it better?
Please follow vote and comment if you wish so. Thank you!