April one shot

New one shot here! Not with Kaname this time, instead, it will be with... the densest of all densest character, Zero! (Although Karasuma from assassination classroom is denser, anyway)

So, I forgot to update on the weekends so I will today, I'm sorry.

The picture is by an amazing artist on insta called akizone_aki . The girl somehow reassemble Mitsuki so I put her up there as a design for Mitsuki.

The story will NOT involve her past so yeah.

Mitsuki P.O.V.

My eyes flash open as a chalk hit my head. Oh, I fell asleep in class.

The teacher and the students all turn to stare at me. Well, all except Kiryuu Zero. Zero is someone that sleeps in class so much that even the teachers does not bother to care anymore.

Me? I fell asleep solely because yesterday I helped Zero with guarding the night class. I would be nice if she said thank you or even pat me on the head, uwu.

Zero could be nominated for being the densest of densest competition and win the grand prize easily.

From when I heard about his past with vampires, I, well, liked him. Of course, he would never realize it since he is dense.

Why did I ever like someone like Zero, it annoys me so much that I want to take out my whip and torture that guy.

Anyway, back to the class.

I stare back to the teacher with a blank expression. Although some students chuckle quietly, I could hear it clear as the purest water.

"I, uh," I stands up in a rush quickly. "I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time."

"Satsuki Mitsuki-san, don't fall asleep in my class again. This will go as a warning, next time would be an after school detention cleaning all the toilets in the school." My teacher says before going back turning to the class continuing the topic.

I lay my head on my arms and slowly and gently turn to Zero behind me. His sleeping pose looks so nice... I shake my head trying to get rid of that thought before starting to listen to the teacher.

~Time skip~

"Zero! Zero!" I call out to the sleeping figure and shaking his body.

"Hmm? Is the class over already?" Zero murmurs quietly and then starts to stretch his arms.

"Yes, it's over. Since you won't be on guard duty, wanna go see Lili at the horse area?" I whispers.

"Hmm, okay," He whispers back.

"Then let's go!" I grab his arm and walks out toward the horses.

There is a horse there I named Jean Kirshtein. Isn't it such a great name for a horse? The horse has brown fur and is quite rebellious. Yep.

"Nee Mitsuki." Zero says as he shakes my hand off his elbow.

"What is it? Still tired?" I ask. Maybe he didn't wake up completely. Hehe.

"Yesterday, thank you for helping me stand on guard." Zero turn to look at me in my eyes.

Oh no.

If he looks at me like that, I will blush badly. All I could do is nod gently. For a few minutes, the dirt road on the ground fascinates me.

Wait, Zero said thank you? That is not natural. Someone told him to say this. I stop walking and focus on listening to my surroundings.

There are more than just us here.

Crack.

A twig breaks since someone steps on it.

I spin to face the sound. Haru... the girl that is my roommate and friend.

I walk heavily towards her.

"Eh... Isn't this Haru-chan, why are you here?" I says in a loud voice before closing up our gap and whispers in her ear. "Why did you set us up? You will be dead by tomorrow morning."

Haru shivers and look behind me to Zero, " Uh, bye! See ya Kiryuu-kun."

Okay, the dense guy is not the one that thought about thanking me. I want to burst into tears and cry but no, I will not do it.

"Zero, I really hate you okay? Just wanna tell you this before it's too late." I walk to him and whispers before starting to walk past him.

Good bye.

From walking to jogging to running, I keep going towards the horse stalls. I guess that would be the last thing I say to him huh?

The time get to the horse stall, Zero is already there crouching besides Lili the horse.

"Mitsuki, what did you mean by hating me?" Zero says while he stands up.

"Nothing." I mumbles to myself.

Zero lean towards me making me look up into his eyes. "I won't take no for an answer OK? Tell me."

The demanding voice is as scary as ever.

"Fine!" I shout at him." I like you ok? You densest of all densest human being! If you need someone to tell you to say thank you, don't ever bother using your time doing this thing!"

His eyes widen in surprise. I went and done it now huh? I finally snapped and said it all.

Warm liquid flood up in my eyes and drip down my face. I promised myself to not cry too.

The next thing he did surprised me more than anything. Zero laughs as he drop to the ground hugging is own stomach. After a while, he calms down and stand up.

"Mitsuki. I'm not that dense, I just never though you would feel the same." Zero life my chin up with his hands.

"Do, did, do you really mean that? If someone told you to say this, I'm gonna get my whip ready." I threatens Zero. I don't want to experience the pain anymore, it already happened too many times.

"Ok then. I like you Mitsuki, happy now?" Zero now has a slight blush on his face, which is something that seems to be impossible for a person named Kiryuu Zero.

"Thank you Zero." I starts to cry once again, the only difference is this time, I smiles as I cry.

Done. Hope you are happy with this. I think it could be more interesting though...

Zero haven't appeared much in the main story though, I really should include him in the main story.

I can not belive how many reads this story have now! I'm really really happy. Thank you all for reading up to this point and supporting me even though I hadn't updated much.

Please vote comment or/and follow me! See ya in the next chapter!